Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Statement on Marvin Lewis
Ill be the first to say this organization's problems run much deeper than Marv and recognize that he brought us out of the suffering of the 90s and should be appreciated for doing so. However his voice has ran its course and its time for new blood in Cincinnati. I think he knows it too, hence the leak via ESPN this morning, Marvin knows. We appreciate his efforts while at the same time know it's time. I will be okay with any hire outside of the current staff but will give Guenther a chance if that decision is made. I would even accept Hue Jackson as I feel no one could win with Cleveland's roster and he got the raw deal at Oakland after going 8-8 in year 1. Its going to be interesting to see which direction the Bengals go but Sean McVey is living proof of how much a new voice can matter and we are in very similar situations as Jeff Fischer and Marvin Lewis are very comparable with the obvious exception being post season success, which gives me hope. Marvin, thank you for validating my fandom in the early 2000s as a young impressionable teenager as you sparked my interest with the win over the undefeated chiefs via Chad Johnson's guarantee. God Bless and Who Dey!!
Reply/Quote
My statement on Marvin Lewis:

Roses are red, violets are blue.
If I had to work for Mike Brown I'd give up, too.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I am not as eloquent or intellect as my predecessors above me, so I only have this to say to Marv:

Bye.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
The only hope this team has is if Mike Brown slapped a girl on the ass and called her sweetie 40 years ago. Then maybe he would be forced to sell.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:20 PM)Nately120 Wrote: My statement on Marvin Lewis:

Roses are red, violets are blue.
If I had to work for Mike Brown I'd give up, too.

rep
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 12:00 AM)TKUHL Wrote: The only hope this team has is if Mike Brown slapped a girl on the ass and called her sweetie 40 years ago. Then maybe he would be forced to sell.

That's how he got his nickname: Mike Brown the ***** hound.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 12:39 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: That's how he got his nickname: Mike Brown the ***** hound.

LMAO! Nice one. Or Slap around Brown, downtown Brown
Reply/Quote