Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Stem Cell Treatment!
(03-07-2018, 01:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Just received emails saying that the doctors accepted me to get the treatment!

They sent me all the registration forms and prices, along with places to stay and everything (it’s happening in Bangkok, Thailand, but still the company in China), and I just need to pick the days (I’ll be over there for 25 days)!

The injections come from umbilical cord-derived stem cells, so we’re good there.

I need to plan dates and all, but it’s happening!

Thank you for all the prayers and well-wishes!

Who-Dey!

Great news !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
(03-07-2018, 01:42 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Great news !

AMAZING NEWS!
(03-07-2018, 01:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Just received emails saying that the doctors accepted me to get the treatment!

They sent me all the registration forms and prices, along with places to stay and everything (it’s happening in Bangkok, Thailand, but still the company in China), and I just need to pick the days (I’ll be over there for 25 days)!

The injections come from umbilical cord-derived stem cells, so we’re good there.

I need to plan dates and all, but it’s happening!

Thank you for all the prayers and well-wishes!

Who-Dey!

Outstanding news Brad!  ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Great to hear Brad! Keep us posted.
Great News Brad. Seems like many prayers are being answered. Hope you have internet over there and you can join us through your treatment. Remember you will be in China so you may need a passport for the part of the brain that begins growth with Chinese stem cells to get back in the country. But hey, maybe you will now be a dual citizen?

I've hung out in Jungle Noise since I've been here, and am just now getting around to branching out on the site. What an incredible journey! Best of luck as you take the next step. Prayers ascending for you.
(03-11-2018, 04:35 PM)snowy Wrote: I've hung out in Jungle Noise since I've been here, and am just now getting around to branching out on the site.

You've been stem celled!

(03-11-2018, 04:44 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: You've been stem celled!

Works for me!
(03-11-2018, 04:54 PM)snowy Wrote: Works for me!

If you're wondering about me, I hit a tree, so I'm crippled.

Anyways, I think that I'm going to shoot for February to have the treatment done so that was I get to be here for all of football season and the Super Bowl.

I could watch all the games on the internet over there, but I'd just rather be around here for all of the fun, and then I figure that I don't want to be over there during the summer because, well, pool honeys here.
I'm glad you got accepted for this treatment Brad. I really hope all goes well for you dude.   Rock On

(03-21-2018, 04:19 AM)Bryan Wrote: I'm glad you got accepted for this treatment Brad. I really hope all goes well for you dude.   Rock On

THANKS! This could be life-changing! Not only for me, but for a lot of other people because people have told me how much they appreciate me trying this because of what stem cells might be able to do for them or their loved ones!
I havent read through the entire thread, but what exactly will the stem cells do for you? Will you be able to walk, talk, etc?
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
(03-07-2018, 01:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: (it’s happening in Bangkok, Thailand, but still the company in China), and I just need to pick the days (I’ll be over there for 25 days)!

Done by a company from China in Thailand?  Make sure you come home with both of your kidneys.    Tongue

J/K Good news and good luck with it.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Great news for you.
(03-24-2018, 03:26 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Done by a company from China in Thailand?  Make sure you come home with both of your kidneys.    Tongue

J/K Good news and good luck with it.
Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

They're out of China, but they have centers all over the world.  

Thanks, though!
(03-24-2018, 05:31 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Great news for you.

AMAZING news!

Life-changing!

I don't mean life-changing in a marriage sort of way, I mean life changing in changing every aspect of my life!
(03-21-2018, 01:31 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I havent read through the entire thread, but what exactly will the stem cells do for you? Will you be able to walk, talk, etc?

Hopefully, they'll rebuild the parts of the brain that I'm missing and heal the damaged parts, possibly making it like nothing ever happened.

I'm not expecting that much improvement because then I'll be disappointed if it doesn't improve me that much, so any improvement in walking, talking, memory, etc., would be greatly welcomed.  

I'm hoping that it improves things that you might not be able to see just by looking at me, like better function of my hands (my fingers on my left hand don't work too well), thought process, my elbows don't straighten all the way, my toes curl under, eyesight, etc, etc, etc.
Fantastic news Brad, keep us posted
Good Luck Brad ThumbsUp
There’s an Asian guy at Five Seasons (where I work out) that always talks to me, so I was telling him about how the company is in China but I’ll be getting my treatment done in Thailand.

He said he has friends from Thailand that live here but go back frequently, so he’s going to talk to them about being my guide while I’m over there!

He already emailed me this morning, and it would make life a ZILLION times easier to have people that speak the language and know their way around with me!

This is all working out AMAZING!
Was "talking" with my mom yesterday and I think what we're going to do is find four (or however many) people to go with me in shifts of four (a week each) since most people can't just take off a month to go to Thailand.

Even talking about it with her made it feel more real!