Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My "Superstition" somehow worked!
Wink 
So... the last time the Bengals won the AFC Championship (1988) - MY CABLE TV WENT OUT 15 minutes before the game, and I had to LISTEN to the ENTIRE GAME on the radio! So... GUESS WHAT I DID TODAY? Yep, I stayed in my office (sweater on - superstition from last week - even though it was hot) with the TV off - and listened to Hoard and Lapham call the game via radio stream! My stream was 30 seconds behind, so I started receiving "CONGRATULATIONS" texts before I heard the call of the winning kick!!! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
It's a vibe man. We're going all the way. My cat told me.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:45 PM)Tomkat Wrote: So... the last time the Bengals won the AFC Championship (1988) - MY CABLE TV WENT OUT 15 minutes before the game, and I had to LISTEN to the ENTIRE GAME on the radio!  So... GUESS WHAT I DID TODAY?  Yep, I stayed in my office (sweater on - superstition from last week - even though it was hot) with the TV off - and listened to Hoard and Lapham call the game via radio stream!  My stream was 30 seconds behind, so I started receiving "CONGRATULATIONS" texts before I heard the call of the winning kick!!!   Hilarious

I feely badly that now you don't get to watch the Super Bowl.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:16 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I feely badly that now you don't get to watch the Super Bowl.  Hilarious

Nah, I'm definitely watching the Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:31 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Nah, I'm definitely watching the Super Bowl.

As you should.  Who Dey
Reply/Quote
3-0 whenever I watch a playoff game eating Garzellis (in NKY). I know where I have to eat in two weeks
Reply/Quote