Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Teacher Friend Made The Jumbotron!
People might remember my thread about my friend from college going to the Super Bowl, and she made the jumbotron!

[Image: 274014456_854567120280_58077375050465177...e=6210A458]

Her seats were pretty sick!

[Image: 274037658_4571470929629977_8134112461000...e=62119139]

Her seats were a few rows up from that and a few rows to the center, but not far!

My brother's were a little higher and in the opposite endzone.

Hoping I'll get to get seats in the crippled section on one of our next trips to the Super Bowl, especially since non-crippled people are buying all of the crippled seats in Paul Brown and I can't get season tickets!
Reply/Quote
You ever heard that song "Hot For Teacher" by Van Halen?
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 02:59 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: You ever heard that song "Hot For Teacher" by Van Halen?

lol.............

We all wanted her (those aren't good pictures of her) but she was in love with my roommate.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 03:05 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.............

We all wanted her (those aren't good pictures of her) but she was in love with my roommate.

So did he get her? You can't leave us hanging here.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 01:59 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: People might remember my thread about my friend from college going to the Super Bowl, and she made the jumbotron!

[Image: 274014456_854567120280_58077375050465177...e=6210A458]

Her seats were pretty sick!

[Image: 274037658_4571470929629977_8134112461000...e=62119139]

Her seats were a few rows up from that and a few rows to the center, but not far!

My brother's were a little higher and in the opposite endzone.

Hoping I'll get to get seats in the crippled section on one of our next trips to the Super Bowl, especially since non-crippled people are buying all of the crippled seats in Paul Brown and I can't get season tickets!

Have you called the season ticket office and told them you want too buy season tickets? Because I find it hard to believe they cannot accommodate you. 
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2022, 02:16 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: So did he get her? You can't leave us hanging here.
He could have had her in a heartbeat if she wanted but he kept turning her down!

He was a good ol' boy from Eaton, Ohio, and was just simple minded and didn't care about getting caught up in drama! 

He never got with her because he had no interest, but he did end up hooking up with a girl a bunch of times that was smoking hot and her and her best friend ended up naked in the hot tub at my parents' place with us!

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47pr5eqfs1etudgv7867...y.gif&ct=g]
(02-17-2022, 09:26 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Have you called the season ticket office and told them you want too buy season tickets? Because I find it hard to believe they cannot accommodate you. 

We tried and they said they had sold out the crippled section which is just because a bunch of non-crippled people bought all the tickets in that section because they don't bother to check to make sure that people need them because they just care about the money.

One member on here said he even bought tickets (or his girlfriend or friend did) in the crippled section for the playoff game even though no one in their group was crippled. 

He even bragged about them being the best seats, which they are, but I'd rather sit in the upper deck and be non-crippled. They are great seats but that's because it's the only way for people like me to enjoy the game.

We might try to find single game tickets in seats that I could get to and I almost want to roll into the crippled section and tell all the normal people there that they're assholes for stealing my seats but I'm torn because do I really want to bash other fans, especially during a game? 

You can get four tickets, so if someone has a disability and brings four "normal" people, that's fine. I have no problem with it. I've also seen families bring people in wheelchairs that look like they're alive but not really here, which is also fine, get them out of the house and enjoy the game, but "normal" people stealing the seats pisses me off, especially when they buy them as season tickets before we even have a chance to.

And you have to hit flip the little wheelchair tab to the side in order to even have the option of buying those tickets, so it's not like they didn't know what they were doing.
Reply/Quote
She posted that she made it a few times but I've only seen that one.
Reply/Quote
How much do they pay teachers in Cincy?
Reply/Quote
Yeajh, we're gonna need to see a picture of her without the mask........ and anything else she wants to take off is fine too. Cool
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2022, 06:01 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: How much do they pay teachers in Cincy?

Northern Kentucky, but it's a small Catholic school (not in a wealthy area) so I know she doesn't make nearly as much as public school teachers.
Reply/Quote
I think this is so strange to be discussing a specific random person, who none of us know, and posting pictures of them with her close friends/significant others. And then discussing where they live, what they do, how much they make, who they nearly dated, etc

Then having other people comment 'we need to see pictures of her without a mask'. and alluding to seeing her naked.

This is stupid and creepy, and just plain weird. Imagine if she or someone she knows found this thread.

Delete this thread
Reply/Quote
She's a teacher AND a jumbotron manufacturer? How does she find enough time in the day? Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2022, 12:50 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: She's a teacher AND a jumbotron manufacturer? How does she find enough time in the day?  Ninja

I'll admit, that did make me chuckle.........

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Eh, She was decent......
Reply/Quote
What's with the big black glove? Something weird going on there.
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2022, 06:15 PM)CincyDog Wrote: I think this is so strange to be discussing a specific random person, who none of us know, and posting pictures of them with her close friends/significant others.  And then discussing where they live, what they do, how much they make, who they nearly dated, etc

Then having other people comment 'we need to see pictures of her without a mask'.  and alluding to seeing her naked.  

This is stupid and creepy, and just plain weird.   Imagine if she or someone she knows found this thread.

Delete this thread

You new here or something? Ninja
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2022, 09:29 AM)Sled21 Wrote: You new here or something? Ninja

Yeah I joined a few weeks ago.

What is your point? You’re the creepiest of them all

Someone should delete this bizarre thread
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2022, 10:14 AM)CincyDog Wrote: Yeah I joined a few weeks ago.  

What is your point?  You’re the creepiest of them all

Someone should delete this bizarre thread

Maybe you should go back where you came from.... Chief's planet was it?
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2022, 01:42 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Maybe you should go back where you came from.... Chief's planet was it?

What a brilliant retort. Can’t refute anything I’m saying, sooooo. ‘You’re a Chief’s fan!’
Reply/Quote
Someone, please delete this thread. It’s uncomfortably weird.
Reply/Quote