Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Teacher Friend Made The Jumbotron!
(02-18-2022, 02:02 PM)CincyDog Wrote: Someone, please delete this thread.  It’s uncomfortably weird.

Just the fact that this thread annoys you so much is very entertaining.  Thanks for the chuckle that we all needed this week.
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2022, 06:24 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Just the fact that this thread annoys you so much is very entertaining.  Thanks for the chuckle that we all needed this week.

Lol.  

if you think this is a normal thread, I really have nothing else to discuss with you. 
Reply/Quote
I was going to stay out of this but there are things in this thread I think were kind of uncalled for. One posting things that may be personal about the person mentioned is rude in my opinion. Two, people saying they want to see more about a female fan with a sexual overtone is just lame.

Really, it's cool this person got to go to the Super Bowl as a fan. And that should be have been the only story. Did we really need to hear about if she might have been interested in someones roommate? No. Do you think she would appreciate having that information shared? And lastly it's okay for a female fan to receive attention without people making comments about her physical appearance.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2022, 06:28 PM)CincyDog Wrote: Lol.  

if you think this is a normal thread, I really have nothing else to discuss with you. 

Considering your pearl-clutching overreaction to this particular thread, I don't think you're in any position to deem what subject is normal or not.   Again, thanks for the laughs.  
Reply/Quote