Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Terrible PFF Mock
1.Treylon Burks, WR, Arkansas-Boo this man, lol! This wasn't really the pick I necessarily wanted, but there was no value at CB or S. Wyatt was available, but I passed due to his recent issues. It was down to Burks or Brisker and I felt Burks was just too good of a value at this point. He should be a backup/rotational guy as a rookie and replace Boyd or Higgins in a year or two.

2.Roger McCreary, CB, Auburn-After whiffing on needs in Round 1, I was happy when McCreary was available in 2. Not a physical freak, but just a good football player who could be challenging Apple for a starting job before the year ends.

3.Perrion Winfrey, DL, Oklahoma-Winfrey is a guy you see anywhere from Round 1 to 3. Should be a good rotational 3 tech who could challenge for a starting job.

4.Zyon McCollum, CB, Sam Houston St.-Double dipped at CB, here, despite really wanting to have drafted a S by this point. McCollum just has too much upside for me to pass on him in the 4th.

5.Verone McKinley III, S, Oregon-I have a 3rd round grade on him, so I was very happy to nab him here. Quality depth with starter potential.

6.Yusef Corker, S, Kentucky-Double dipping at S, as well. I really haven't been able to get a good scouting report on Corker done.

7.Brock Purdy, QB, Iowa St.-Developmental backup QB

7.Keontay Ingram, RB, USC-Competition at the RB spot.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Is it terrible because you don’t think these players will be there? Or because you would hate it if the bengals got all of these guys in the draft?

I’d take this draft in a heartbeat!

Edit: yeah they definitely just updated their rankings. I don’t agree with a lot of their changes
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2022, 03:57 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Is it terrible because you don’t think these players will be there? Or because you would hate it if the bengals got all of these guys in the draft?

I’d take this draft in a heartbeat!

More self deprecating humor than anything for the title.

I like it, but would have liked a TE in 4 or 5, but the value was too good with McCollum and McKinley.  I would have also liked a RB sooner, but the board fell how it fell.  
Reply/Quote