Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Training Camp 2017 Pics full pads - Mixon, Ross, Dawson, Pac, Others
Just got back from camp a bit ago, and here are quite a few pics I took. They were originally shot in 1920x1080 res (16x9) with a Nikon Coolpix camera. However for the purposes of the thread they are a bit smaller. Link below is for their album I created in full size. 

Unfortunately I didnt have a field access, or I would have got better ones overall. These were taken from the end of the field, as it was too hot to move around and try to find openings along the fence-rope, so I just stayed put.

I took more of Mixon, Ross, & Dawson, and tried to get a few others. The ones early on of Pacman and DreK happened because they warmed up right in front of me.

A few notes from today. It was hot. I was sweating. Ross was out there doing all the drills, but dont know about the more contact ones. Mixon had a nice play where he broke one, the last pic of him, and then he jogged to other side of field and went back with hand out to the crowd which I also got a pic of. Nothing really stood out to me overall, as I was more concerned with getting pics to share here.

Anyways enjoy!

https://ibb.co/album/bwRA8v
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: DSCN1826.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1827.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1828.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1829.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1830.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1831.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1832.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1833.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1834.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1835.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1836.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1837.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1838.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1839.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1840.jpg]

Reply/Quote
[Image: DSCN1841.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1842.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1845.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1846.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1847.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1850.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1851.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1854.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1855.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1856.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1859.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1861.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1863.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1864.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1865.jpg]

Reply/Quote
[Image: DSCN1866.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1867.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1869.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1870.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1872.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1874.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1876.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1879.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1880.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1881.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1883.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1887.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1888.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1890.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1891.jpg]

Reply/Quote
[Image: DSCN1894.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1897.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1901.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1906.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1909.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1912.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1914.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1915.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1916.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1919.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1920.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1922.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1923.jpg]

Reply/Quote
It's the thought that counts
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Great pics, you even got me in a few when I was sitting in the stands closest to the river next to my brother. I was in 5th row to far left in a white Bengals bucket hat.

My take today.

AJ Green and LaFell never take a play off when in and looked great. Ross could not do contact, but he ran routes crisply and displayed both speed and quickness in and out of cuts.

Burfict looks like he just love the game and looks ready to play a game right now. The same for Adam Jones, worked hard, but had fun. Minter, Burfict and Vigil got most reps together. On pass plays Minter left and they went with two inside LBers only. Dunlap is another than just loves the game and works hard.

Mixon is going to be a stud if he stays healthy, he is fast and huge. I did not realize the guns he had until up close today. Malone looked like he had a lot to learn. Core looked good. Erickson just looked OK at WR during 7 on 7 and 11 on 11. AJ McCarren did not practice today. I have no idea why nor did Gio. I saw Michael Johnson and A. Smith working on the rehab field, but none looked seriously injured. Peerman was over there as well.

Overall, I thought AD make some great throws, Driskoll was inconsistent. I was shocked we had only 2 QB's today as a ton of throwing drills for only 2 guys.

I was really impressed with the coaching and coaching prep. The practice was always moving. There were anywhere from 6 to 8 position groups were separately in sync. They moved quickly from drill to drill always running to the next drill or switching fields. For those who like to hate on the coaching staff, you really need to go watch these men work. They are instructing every step of the way.

Kudos to ML and his staff and to all of the players, they worked their asses off today starting around 2:45 to 5.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2017, 08:14 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I was really impressed with the coaching and coaching prep. The practice was always moving. There were anywhere from 6 to 8 position groups were separately in sync. They moved quickly from drill to drill always running to the next drill or switching fields. For those who like to hate on the coaching staff, you really need to go watch these men work. They are instructing every step of the way.

Kudos to ML and his staff and to all of the players, they worked their asses off today starting around 2:45 to 5.

Yeah they are very professional in getting the most out of their 2 hour window. Its not just the coaches that are all on the same page, literally too as  they have an itinerary sheet I noticed. But its the non-coaches that go around in their suped up 4 wheelers that take practice equipment to where it needs to go like bags, cones, etc. so when the whistle blows to rotate to next drill they are ready to go.

Reply/Quote
Nice Millz, thanks
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2017, 07:23 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Just got back from camp a bit ago, and here are quite a few pics I took. They were originally shot in 1920x1080 res (16x9) with a Nikon Coolpix camera. However for the purposes of the thread they are a bit smaller. Link below is for their album I created in full size. 

Unfortunately I didnt have a field access, or I would have got better ones overall. These were taken from the end of the field, as it was too hot to move around and try to find openings along the fence-rope, so I just stayed put.

I took more of Mixon, Ross, & Dawson, and tried to get a few others. The ones early on of Pacman and DreK happened because they warmed up right in front of me.

A few notes from today. It was hot. I was sweating. Ross was out there doing all the drills, but dont know about the more contact ones. Mixon had a nice play where he broke one, the last pic of him, and then he jogged to other side of field and went back with hand out to the crowd which I also got a pic of. Nothing really stood out to me overall, as I was more concerned with getting pics to share here.

Anyways enjoy!

https://ibb.co/album/bwRA8v
Hell yeah.  Great job.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
One observation--PA's belly looks big enough to set his beer on.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Ok, I have to ask about picture #5.... who thought it was a good idea to let Private Pyle next to Andy???
Reply/Quote
Good pics, and thank you.

I have to wonder why the pic of Adam Jones with his hand in his pants wasn't deleted, though Wink
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2017, 08:14 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I was really impressed with the coaching and coaching prep. The practice was always moving. There were anywhere from 6 to 8 position groups were separately in sync. They moved quickly from drill to drill always running to the next drill or switching fields. For those who like to hate on the coaching staff, you really need to go watch these men work. They are instructing every step of the way.

I don't think many have called for incompetence amongst this staff, just their in-ability to get them over the hump. They are paid professionals. I volunteer my time as a coach and I run practice the same way with 8 and 9 year olds. 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
Good pics, thank you.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
[Image: W2osqPp.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Seriously...these practice uniforms need to be worn at least for one game. I like them.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-01-2017, 10:57 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Seriously...these practice uniforms need to be worn at least for one game. I like them.

Heck, I like them much better than game unis, mainly the white on white ones. The helmet is the focal point while the shirt and pants are simplified. The current unis takes away from the helmet imo as they just have too much noise about them. 

Reply/Quote
(08-01-2017, 08:46 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Good pics, and thank you.

I have to wonder why the pic of Adam Jones with his hand in his pants wasn't deleted, though Wink

Pretty sure he was re-adjusting a pad there. Or at least I told myself he was.  Nervous

Reply/Quote
(08-01-2017, 10:54 AM)Earendil Wrote: [Image: W2osqPp.jpg]

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Hey Millz......nice pics brother, thanks for sharing.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote