Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Training Camp 2017 Pics full pads - Mixon, Ross, Dawson, Pac, Others
Thank you Millhouse! I have always wanted to see us in TC. I've only watched the Seahawks camp once, my step sons wanted to go, but it was cool.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2017, 11:06 PM)McC Wrote: One observation--PA's belly looks big enough to set his beer on.

That's funny, as I was scrolling down thru the pictures, I was thinking we have got to have the most "chubbiest" coaching staff!!!
Reply/Quote
For being a smaller player, Ross is put together pretty good. I've watched him play alot but never realized he's got some muscle on him. Same with Mixon!
Reply/Quote
One little moment I remember was when they broke after doing warmups at the beginning, a fan said something out to Pacman, like need 4 intros a game or something like that I think. He was literally about 10 yards away when he warmed up from the crowd. I didnt catch what Pac said, but whatever it was quite a few fans were chuckling over it. Pac was smiling at them and laughing a bit himself as he jogged away to start his first drill.

I already mentioned Mixon in the op, making a big play, then trotting over towards the stands area and hand-slappin the fans along the fence. I thought that was a cool move on his part.

Lets see what else I forget.

See I like the little things. Like later in the practice Mixon was called to go in to the scrimmage play, and he tossed his water bottle down, pretty close by. Marvin was standing there, and walked over to pick it up. Then he also picked up a yellow helmet covering thingy too, so for a few seconds he is holding both until a ballboy came up to get them from him.

Also the music playing during practice. Last time I went to a camp was 3 years ago I think, maybe 2. But I dont remember them playing music. This time though, maybe they started it last year or year before, they were playing 'rappish' music pretty loudly.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Millhouse, awesome pics man. Thanks for these, great quality.

Mixon looks like a monster. Shocked
Reply/Quote