Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Tuesday Morning gift to all of you.....
She leaves no doubt, she's one of us. "They gotta play us!!!"

Reply/Quote
Thank you for knowing how to properly post a youtube link. I see people with 5,000 posts that still don't know how.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 10:56 AM)Sled21 Wrote: She leaves no doubt, she's one of us. "They gotta play us!!!"

Number 1:  THANK YOU, KAY!  You actually pronounced "Anarumo" correctly, and gave the man his due.

Number 2:  Calling out the names (correctly again) of all the offensive linemen that stepped up and allowed so few pressures in this incredibly important game was also outstanding.  Thank you.

Number 3:  You did a great job avoiding just praising the QB.  He's incredible, but if they don't keep him clean or run the way they did, it isn't going to be the same outcome most likely.

Number 4:  Recognizing the fans.  Not calling them "long sufferers of the Bungles" or some backhanded comment about their failures in the 90s.  Talking about hearing them.  Seeing them takeover bars.  Just incredible.

Number 5:  I have waited SO LONG to see someone in the media give fair and accurate reporting of the Bengals and to do it with the enthusiasm that she brings, and not in an obnoxious way, is also just incredible.  

Thanks for sharing!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
They get to the Bengals at 46:42.....

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 11:14 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Number 1:  THANK YOU, KAY!  You actually pronounced "Anarumo" correctly, and gave the man his due.

Number 2:  Calling out the names (correctly again) of all the offensive linemen that stepped up and allowed so few pressures in this incredibly important game was also outstanding.  Thank you.

Number 3:  You did a great job avoiding just praising the QB.  He's incredible, but if they don't keep him clean or run the way they did, it isn't going to be the same outcome most likely.

Number 4:  Recognizing the fans.  Not calling them "long sufferers of the Bungles" or some backhanded comment about their failures in the 90s.  Talking about hearing them.  Seeing them takeover bars.  Just incredible.

Number 5:  I have waited SO LONG to see someone in the media give fair and accurate reporting of the Bengals and to do it with the enthusiasm that she brings, and not in an obnoxious way, is also just incredible.  

Thanks for sharing!!!
Yes yes yes.  Thanks to SHRX, I don't have to write this.  Also thanks to the OP, Sled21.  I have not stopped smiling since Sunday, and after 16 minutes with my heart throb my grin is even wider.

As much as I love Kay, I found my eyes bouncing from her to the white helmet.  Think of where we were 3 years ago.  This is beyond amazing.
Reply/Quote
Kay is a treasure.
Reply/Quote
I would.

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
I <3 her! I was very disappointed when she left GMFB. but big time relieved when she went to fandeul.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 10:58 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Thank you for knowing how to properly post a youtube link. I see people with 5,000 posts that still don't know how.

Here’s another good video:
Kayonyoutube/bengals love football.com
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
She's a true Bengals fan, love it.
Reply/Quote
Cris Carter, on his Country Club's AOL dialup hookup, called Cincinnati's D-line the worst with the least amount of talent. 35:55

Someone show this to DJ Reader. He loves putting it back in people's faces. See his press conference after the Tennessee game last year for proof.
Only users lose drugs.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 10:58 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Thank you for knowing how to properly post a youtube link. I see people with 5,000 posts that still don't know how.

Please explain it to me…because I still can’t figure it out 
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 09:55 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Please explain it to me…because I still can’t figure it out 

If the mods could find a way to invert the list on the video type pulldown or just make YouTube the default path instead of dailymotion, there might be less confusion. 

1) Right above the posting window are selections for bold print, Italics, photos, links etc . . click on the film clip/insert a video pull down window next to the smiley emoticon.

2) Under the video type pulldown window, select YouTube at the bottom.

3) Paste the link under video URL - When copying, I double click the YouTube Link to show the full address with the http:// before I copy it and erase the http:// in the video URL to avoid mislinks(is that a word?).

4) Click insert

5) Preview your posts to see if it works and to see if you any words out.
Only users lose drugs.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 10:58 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Thank you for knowing how to properly post a youtube link. I see people with 5,000 posts that still don't know how.

This is me and I'm computer illiterate (despite only being in my early 30s). Sorry not sorry I post my YT links terribly.
Reply/Quote
Ya no doubt who she likes!
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 12:00 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Yes yes yes.  Thanks to SHRX, I don't have to write this.  Also thanks to the OP, Sled21.  I have not stopped smiling since Sunday, and after 16 minutes with my heart throb my grin is even wider.

As much as I love Kay, I found my eyes bouncing from her to the white helmet.  Think of where we were 3 years ago.  This is beyond amazing.

Yes, good point.  Mo Egger had a segment on his show yesterday trying to come up with a bigger "single greatest one-person turnaround of a franchise in sports".  He immediately poo poo'd baseball as they have to go to the minor leagues.  Someone mentioned Jordan, but even he struggled early on.  So did Manning.  Maybe Brady, but he wasn't really the genesis at New England, as they had a good team with Bledsoe.  

One caller mentioned Tiger Woods, but that isn't really a team sport.

Joe Burrow has already had in 2 and 9/16th seasons what seemed to be unfathomable.  This is, as you said, beyond amazing.  
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 09:52 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Cris Carter, on his Country Club's AOL dialup hookup, called Cincinnati's D-line the worst with the least amount of talent. 35:55

Someone show this to DJ Reader. He loves putting it back in people's faces. See his press conference after the Tennessee game last year for proof.

Has anything good ever come out of Middletown?
Reply/Quote