Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Type of Chick!
This girl is rocking it with only one arm!  Her Tinder profile is one of the funniest things EVER!  You HAVE to LOVE people like her!

[Image: 2f6760d98cbfe6e8f247bf3ac19b5676]

Here's her story:

Quote:Lauren, a 20-year-old woman from San Diego, California, had her left arm amputated a year ago.

“I lost it on a moped accident going way too fast,” she told HuffPost. “I lost control and my wheel swung into the median. I flew off and hit a street sign that sliced my arm clean off.”

Thankfully, an off-duty police officer found her soon after her accident. The cop had just had tourniquet training and was able to help.

“I asked if I was going to die and he said I wouldn’t,” she said.

Though Lauren felt “pretty defensive and angry,” after her arm was surgically removed, she immediately turned to Twitter and her “decent amount of followers” to cope with the loss.

Lauren said that some users made her feel bad about her new body, which only gave her a thicker skin. Most people, however, were really supportive of her hilarious posts.

“[It] showed me that people still found me beautiful and missing an arm didn’t make me less of a person,” she told HuffPost.

A week ago, Lauren decided to update her Tinder bio with her signature sense of humor. She said she didn’t think much of it because she doesn’t really use the app for dating.

“I’m getting a lot of matches and super likes because of it, but I just use it for fun,” she said. “I don’t have any interest in meeting anyone.”

On Tuesday, Twitter user @memesg0d posted a screenshot of her profile, to the social media network. It quickly went viral, receiving over 57,000 likes and 15,000 retweets.

And people found her downright sexy.

But, for now, Lauren’s just looking for someone who she has chemistry with.

“I’m looking for someone with the same type of humor and doesn’t take themselves too seriously,” she said. “That’s really all that’s important to me, someone who is still respectful about my situation and doesn’t assume I want to talk about my arm just because I make some jokes about it. Personality goes a long way.”

Amen to that!

This girl is AMAZING!
Reply/Quote
I saw this chick. That's not even one of her good pictures, she's pretty hot. Funny too.

Too bad she smokes. Instant turn off.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2017, 07:30 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I saw this chick. That's not even one of her good pictures, she's pretty hot. Funny too.

Too bad she smokes. Instant turn off.

I didn't try to look her up or anything but, yep, smoking is an instant turnoff.  

I tried looking her up on Instagram but I guess she deleted her account?

Sucks.

She's definitely awesome.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2017, 08:15 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I didn't try to look her up or anything but, yep, smoking is an instant turnoff.  

I tried looking her up on Instagram but I guess she deleted her account?

Sucks.

She's definitely awesome.

Yea the article I read a few days ago had a link to her account. She probably was getting too many creeps messaging her lol

But she had a ton of photos of her smoking.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Smokes what?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Turn offs , long walks on beaches..or people who think sea breeze smells great.  Hint: A sea breeze generally smells like dead fish.. 
Actually I like the ocean, but it does smell kind of raunchy.. 
Eating crackers in bed used to be the big turn off, but it's been replaced by smoking? 
IDK.. I've been a smoker for 48 years now so until I finally quit smoking that won't be on my list of disqualifiers .. The biggest disqualifier for me is arrogance and stupidity.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2017, 09:16 PM)grampahol Wrote: Turn offs , long walks on beaches..or people who think sea breeze smells great.  Hint: A sea breeze generally smells like dead fish.. 
Actually I like the ocean, but it does smell kind of raunchy.. 
Eating crackers in bed used to be the big turn off, but it's been replaced by smoking? 
IDK.. I've been a smoker for 48 years now so until I finally quit smoking that won't be on my list of disqualifiers .. The biggest disqualifier for me is arrogance and stupidity.. 

If you laid on her right and she had her arm around you? There's no chance she will eat or smoke in bed!

Reply/Quote