Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Ultimate Punishment for Spygate 2.0
Losing draft picks isn't enough.  Monetary fines won't do it either.  Therefore, I've come up with a creative way the NFL can punish the New England Patriots for spying on the Cincinnati Bengals:

Make the teams exchange head coaches and owners for a year.

Bring Bill Belichick and Robert "Rub and Tug" Kraft to Cincinnati and send Zac Taylor and Mike Brown to New England.  They can switch back in 2021.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2019, 03:45 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Losing draft picks isn't enough.  Monetary fines won't do it either.  Therefore, I've come up with a creative way the NFL can punish the New England Patriots for spying on the Cincinnati Bengals:

Bring Bill Belichick and Robert "Rub and Tug" Kraft to Cincinnati and send Zac Taylor and Mike Brown to New England.  They can switch back in 2021.

I’d settle for whatever picks the nfl may dock the patriots be awarded to the bengals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Well, I thought BB should have been banned after spygate 1.0. So... he definitely should have the book thrown at him. i dont by for a second this was unintentional, I think the idiot they had doing it was just not informed to do it on the dl.. this has BB paw prints all over it. He always trying to scheme
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2019, 04:36 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Well, I thought BB should have been banned after spygate 1.0. So... he definitely should have the book thrown at him. i dont by for a second this was unintentional,  I think the idiot they had doing it was just not informed to do it on the dl.. this has BB paw prints all over it. He always trying to scheme
apparently the excuse is the exact same as last time.
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2019, 03:45 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Losing draft picks isn't enough.  Monetary fines won't do it either.  Therefore, I've come up with a creative way the NFL can punish the New England Patriots for spying on the Cincinnati Bengals:

Just for fun here is what should happen.

PATS playoff game is handed over to the Bengals and the Bengals play instead. The loss draft picks are also handed over to the Bengals. And Tom Brady has to play 1 year as a Bengal or retire from the NFL. 

That would be perfect given how bad the PATS messed up. 
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2019, 07:40 PM)MEBengalsFan Wrote: Just for fun here is what should happen.

PATS playoff game is handed over to the Bengals and the Bengals play instead. The loss draft picks are also handed over to the Bengals. And Tom Brady has to play 1 year as a Bengal or retire from the NFL. 

That would be perfect given how bad the PATS messed up. 

LOL!  That should be the punishment anytime an individual player screws up.  Instead of suspending him, assign him to the Bengals.  Myles Garrett hits player with helmet?  Bengals for rest of season.  Pouncey kicks Garrett in the head?  Bengals, 2 games.  Josh Gordon caught with drugs again?  Bengals indefinitely!  Give 'em a real punishment instead of letting them stay home and play video games!  Think of it as an "in-school" suspension.
Reply/Quote