Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Wife Was Correct
I thought Miami would be the only team worse than the Steelers this year. My wife told me I was wrong. I hate it when my wife is right. Thanks Bengals :paul:
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
Miami seems to be doing it on purpose. Mike Brown is actually trying. As much as Mike Brown tries that is.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't think I ever seen the Bengals with Dalton play that bad.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 10:35 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I thought Miami would be the only team worse than the Steelers this year.  My wife told me I was wrong.  I hate it when my wife is right.  Thanks Bengals  :paul:

Cincinnati Bengals; disappointing fans and opponents fans since, forever. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 06:31 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: I don't think I ever seen the Bengals with Dalton play that bad.

Thursday Night game against Browns four of five years ago.  As bad and maybe a little worse.  His QBR was something like 4.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote