Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My YouTube Channel (Film/TV)
Hi everyone! Some of you may know me. I've been on these boards since the dawn of time, including when I was known as Rudi "The Tank" Johnson. I was also apart of the 'clan' that was with Cobra Commander as well!

Anywho, I spent a few years as a professional critic. That includes freelancing for various websites. I went to film screenings, received hundreds of review copies (games, movies, tech, etc). This isn't rubbing in anyone's face, just giving a backstory.

Unfortunately, I've faced several bouts with health issues. It became incredibly difficult to lead that life, stay alive and also go to school. I decided in May to pursue my dream again, this time on the infamous 'YouTube'.

I've done many, many difficult things in my life, two a days in the brutal summer before restrictions came out, convincing my wife to marry me, dying, etc. YouTube takes the cake.

So, MY channel. Every channel needs a 'niche'. Mine is what I call 'Lost and Found'. The entire idea is under appreciated content. Perhaps poorly reviewed, box office bombs or things that are old, people just forgot about. You won't see Marvel films on here, The Walking Dead or  Game of Thrones for a few examples. I'm sharing in the hopes of growing my fanbase, awareness and just talking with people who genuinely love media. I'm so close to 300, so feel free to jump on board!

Channel is - Youtube.com/natertot

Most recent video review -

https://youtu.be/t2TimbzCc6g

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Darn. Surprised no responses! Well, hopefully some people will check in. Creating content for YouTube is very difficult, but I've managed a way to drive up nearly 300 subscribers already. So, hope you all tune in and support!

Reply/Quote
Not bad but here is my suggestions.

Give specific examples of what you are talking about. You make a bunch of broad general statements, but without exact lines or plot points from the movie it just kind of rambles.

I have had lot of people tell me movies are funny or good, but without some more specific details or examples it doesn't really register.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 01:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Not bad but here is my suggestions.

Give specific examples of what you are talking about.  You make a bunch of broad general statements, but without exact lines or plot points from the movie it just kind of rambles.

I have had lot of people tell me movies are funny or good, but without some more specific details or examples it doesn't really register.

Interesting.

I've received constructive criticism, but this is the first I've heard of this. I think all my reviews I do an actual decent point of this (Burn Notice episode for instance, I mention a specific episodes, call backs, etc. The Idiocracy review I show several clips to entertain my points)

So, I'm a bit confused at the 'broad' statement, but I'll work on trying to be a bit more detailed going into the future. 

Defense aside, appreciate you taking the time to watch and commentate. I feel like my videos have vastly improved but there is still plenty of room to grow. So, thanks. Here's to making better content!

Reply/Quote
Hey, these are sort of meme's videos so you need text added to video. Think Mobile viewers.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2019, 05:39 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: Hey, these are sort of meme's videos so you need text added to video.  Think Mobile viewers.

Perhaps it's early in the morning, but you lost me a bit. Can you explain what you mean?

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2019, 12:10 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Perhaps it's early in the morning, but you lost me a bit. Can you explain what you mean?

These are also known as vines....BTW this guy cracks me up...

[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote