Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My daughter on HBO
HBO did a "Fourth and Forever" series on the Alcoa High School football team.

https://www.hbomax.com/series/urn:hbo:series:GYKaZcwxPtgmewwEAAAA3

My daughter was captain of the flag corps. Never has a big clear face shot, but if you know who she is you see her in the background a few times. Usually wearing a mask so it is hard to recognize her anyway.

I don't know who really watches these types of series, but there must be a market for them other than just locals. It is a top rate, professional production with a big crew and lots of cameras.
Reply/Quote
I don't have HBO, so I'm curious....what is the 4th and forever series?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2021, 11:39 AM)Stewy Wrote: I don't have HBO, so I'm curious....what is the 4th and forever series?

Don't know how many they have done, but they are about the most successful high school teams in the country.

Alcoa just won their 6th straight state championship and they have more state championships (18) than any other school in Tennessee.
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2021, 03:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Don't know how many they have done, but they are about the most successful high school teams in the country.

Alcoa just won their 6th straight state championship and they have more state championships (18) than any other school in Tennessee.

Reply/Quote
I was on Clubhouse 22! Yup! I was THAT kid.. lol (not that girl so don't even go there..)
Spoiler alert.. Duffy the dog was a girl..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote