Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
That Bullock miss was the most hilarious thing ever
(09-14-2020, 12:56 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Meanwhile Randy Bullock is still on the sideline...

[Image: giphy.gif]

Bullock claimed his left calf flared up but dude grabbed his right leg after the kick.
Reply/Quote
100 percent agree, perfect start for burrows career. welcome to Cincy, get used to it. lol
Child please, kiss the baby.
Reply/Quote
You just gotta laugh...

[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Welcome to the Bengals Joe.

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 03:39 PM)chopperbobby Wrote: Welcome to the Bengals Joe.

That image is not big enough.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 02:13 PM)Trademark Wrote: Bullock claimed his left calf flared up but dude grabbed his right leg after the kick.

I saw that interview.

You’d think for as bad of a mistake it was hed remember his lie better so he could sell it but we already knew he was faking it.
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 12:50 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: My personal favorite was us losing to Tampa Bay and THE Bruce Gratkowski. Bustin Smith edge rushed him and planted him with a completely clean sack. No head to head contact, no really mean insults, nothing. They flagged him for unsportsmanlike conduct for hitting Grat too hard, which kept the drive alive and led to a 61 yard FG to win.

I was there. 

I remember that!  I was yelling at the television that he just tackled him, how the hell is that a penalty???  But that was before I accepted my Bungledom - now I would just appreciate the cosmic humor.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 12:50 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: My personal favorite was us losing to Tampa Bay and THE Bruce Gratkowski. Bustin Smith edge rushed him and planted him with a completely clean sack. No head to head contact, no really mean insults, nothing. They flagged him for unsportsmanlike conduct for hitting Grat too hard, which kept the drive alive and led to a 61 yard FG to win.

I was there. 

I like the Andy Dalton taking sacks in endzones to end overtime games, and secondly taking sacks on 4th downs to end games.
Reply/Quote