Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My final Mock before draft.
1.  Mike McGlinchey OT Notre Dame Mixon runs for 1200 yards with this pick.
2.  Frank Ragnow OC Arkansas. Ragnow is a powerful center which is what u need in the AFCN.
3.  Rasheem Greene DE USC. With his size and athleticism hes got Bengal written all over him.  
3.  Darius Leonard OLB S.C State. Telvin Smith clone whos speed with brown and burfict YIKES!!!
4.  Deshon Elliott FS Texas. We need a ball hawk and Elliot led the nation in INT's
5.  B.J Hill DT N.C State. Hill is a freak show and if hes here its a no brainer.
5.  Alex Cappa OT Humboldt St. Cappa could be our starter at RT week 1 IMO.
5.  Josh Adams RB Notre Dame. The Bengals like him and so do I.
7.  Kyle Allen QB Houston. Love this kid. Has a rocket attached to his shoulder.
7. Korey Robertson WR Southern Miss. Reminds me of sanu and housh with probably more speed.
7.  Eddy Pinero K Florida. Kicked a 73 yarder in high school.
Reply/Quote
Rasheem Greene is an interesting selection. Looks like the guy has a really high ceiling, but needs some developmental time to finish getting his "man muscle" and learn how to turn on the meanness. Interesting that they make his NFL comparison Carlos Dunlap, because he is almost his physical clone, not to mention he'd be learning behind Big 'Los for a year or two.

While he's by no means "plug and play" ready, I like the selection. I'd also like to say that I agree that the 5th round is a good place to take a chance on a criminal like BJ Hill.

Overall, nice draft!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2018, 06:25 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Rasheem Greene is an interesting selection.  Looks like the guy has a really high ceiling, but needs some developmental time to finish getting his "man muscle" and learn how to turn on the meanness.  Interesting that they make his NFL comparison Carlos Dunlap, because he is almost his physical clone, not to mention he'd be learning behind Big 'Los for a year or two.

While he's by no means "plug and play" ready, I like the selection.  I'd also like to say that I agree that the 5th round is a good place to take a chance on a criminal like BJ Hill.

Overall, nice draft!

Thanks dude.  yea i really like greene in the third and i know about hills past and i agree with u in the 5th hes worth it.  I think this draft cuases alot of damage for other teams
Reply/Quote
I would be thrilled with this draft.  Thrilled.

Don't know that Hill and Cappa make it to the 5th.

But if you have any mojo just make it happen.
Reply/Quote
Would love this. Cool
Reply/Quote
This is my favorite mock I’ve seen yet
Reply/Quote
I really love the first 4 picks... I'd be extremely happy with that draft.

Not that it really matters, but you left out the last 7th round pick... who would you take?
Reply/Quote
Excellent draft.
Reply/Quote
Probably the best mock I have seen so far!
Reply/Quote
I like it even more if Eric Reid is picked up and Elliot from Texas is rotational depth rather than the best FS we have on the roster. Any reason you like Will Henderson over Isaiah Wynn? The lack of pro level competition scares me personally, but people seem really high on him
BENGALdawg
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2018, 08:58 PM)Domata94 Wrote: I really love the first 4 picks... I'd be extremely happy with that draft.

Not that it really matters, but you left out the last 7th round pick... who would you take?

Depends for me.  Bottom line idl ove to go wide receiver here.  I really like Korey Robertson from southern Miss here.  6'1 210 good size and qickness good strong hands and 4.5 speed.  i think he could be a steal...reminds me of sanu.  also like Calloway from florida here with it being our last pick.  if hes still around at this point why not take a late round flier on him.
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2018, 12:16 PM)BengalDawg Wrote: I like it even more if Eric Reid is picked up and Elliot from Texas is rotational depth rather than the best FS we have on the roster. Any reason you like Will Henderson over Isaiah Wynn? The lack of pro level competition scares me personally, but people seem really high on him

agree in regards to safety as i am not happy with both iloka nor williams.  would love elliott and reid back there.  Also love wynn but i just dont see the second best tackle with versatility up and down the offensive line slipping to us at 21...but if both are there im thrilled with either one.
Reply/Quote
hope something like this happens. appreciate the good praise. this however is probably a pipe dream....but who knows
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2018, 09:33 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: hope something like this happens.  appreciate the good praise.  this however is probably a pipe dream....but who knows

Nice1! Look up Christian Sam / Gerald Avery as LB's in our defense. I like both as late round studs what you think?
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2018, 09:44 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Nice1! Look up Christian Sam / Gerald Avery as LB's in our defense. I like both as late round studs what you think?

Really like Avery man.  ALOT!.  Very explosive with good speed and size. his tape vs everyone...he sticks out like a sore thumb.  Very smart football player who is relentless.  his motor is non stop.  would love to grab him.  alot of value.

Christian sam is ok.  Hes a sure tackler.  and i like his size but he gets lost in space and his eyes get caught in the backfield all the time.  he takes forever to make decisions and by then the backs around him.  doesnt attack like id want him to. 

Love avery.  not sure where wed have to grab him. but il take him.
Reply/Quote
Mike brown where u at!?!?
Reply/Quote
I'd be thrilled with this draft! Probably could trade back a little in the 1st and still get this to happen. I think Daniels or Price could be available for our 2nd pick as well. Then what? I like everything I've read on Cappa except being under 300lbs. I also like the D. Elliot pick. We need a more rangy ballhawking FS type more than another SS type. Hope this happens.
Reply/Quote
This is a very realistic looking mock ,and if it's not elliot,look out for Dane crukshank
Reply/Quote
We are on the same page man I love Cruikshank. He has the attitude coupled with size and measurables I want on my defense. I’m tired of lookn like pu**ies out there against the tough teams. We don’t just lose we get punk’d and look dumb. We need more damn attitude and intensity and burfict brings it Pac-Mans got it yea in regards to just attitude we need more of that. Cruikshank brings it and is a playmaker with goooood instincts and fearless takler. I’ll take either Elliott or Cruikshank in a heart beat. This mock with these dudes is the way we should go Clearly imo.
Reply/Quote
Very nice.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote