3/5 Mock TDN
1 Joe Burrow, QB LSU

33 Grant Delpit, S LSU

65 Malik Harrison, LB Ohio State

97 K.J. Hill, WR Ohio State

129 Solomon Kindley, IOL Georgia

160 Anfernee Jennings, EDGE Alabama

192 Calvin Throckmorton, OT Oregon

Gave some good love to a defense that is transitioning to a 3-4, and was able to give Joe Burrow a nice weapon and some strong interior blockers.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2020, 04:52 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: 1 Joe Burrow, QB LSU

33 Grant Delpit, S LSU

65 Malik Harrison, LB Ohio State

97 K.J. Hill, WR Ohio State

129 Solomon Kindley, IOL Georgia

160 Anfernee Jennings, EDGE Alabama

192 Calvin Throckmorton, OT Oregon

Gave some good love to a defense that is transitioning to a 3-4, and was able to give Joe Burrow a nice weapon and some strong interior blockers.
Huge fan of the Harrison pick. If we can't get Baun in Rd 2, then hoping to get Harrison in Rd3. 
Reply/Quote
Nice, getting Delpit and Harrison are some great gets for our new 3-4 hybrid. Great job Sunset. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2020, 05:41 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Huge fan of the Harrison pick. If we can't get Baun in Rd 2, then hoping to get Harrison in Rd3. 

(03-05-2020, 06:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nice, getting Delpit and Harrison are some great gets for our new 3-4 hybrid. Great job Sunset. ThumbsUp

Oddly enough, both Delpit and Murray were both in my top 5 BPA, when 33 rolled up.  I went with Delpit, as excellent Safeties are vital to the success of a 3-4, and then I was pleasantly rewarded for my patience with Harrison sitting as The BPA when 65 came around.

Now, in an alternative plan, I would have taken Murray at 33, and gambled that Chinn was available at 97.  In the route that I chose, Chinn went early in the 3rd round.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2020, 07:10 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Oddly enough, both Delpit and Murray were both in my top 5 BPA, when 33 rolled up.  I went with Delpit, as excellent Safeties are vital to the success of a 3-4, and then I was pleasantly rewarded for my patience with Harrison sitting as The BPA when 65 came around.

Now, in an alternative plan, I would have taken Murray at 33, and gambled that Chinn was available at 97.  In the route that I chose, Chinn went early in the 3rd round.

You picked the right plan then.
Reply/Quote
Love the first three rounds. Not a huge KJ Hill fan though
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2020, 12:29 PM)MentalRage Wrote: Love the first three rounds. Not a huge KJ Hill fan though

I don't dislike Hill as a prospect, but he's going to be a pure slot WR in the NFL and Boyd is already a top slot guy.  Even if you're sold on Tate(and I'm not), with Ross and presumably AJ in contract years, we really need an outside WR over a slot WR.
Reply/Quote