R5a Josey Jewell LB Iowa
R5b Jalen Holmes Edge OSU
R5c Allen Lazard WR Iowa St
R7a Riley Ferguson QB Memphis 
R7b DeAndre Goolsby TE Florida 
R7c Greg Stroman CB VA Tech

Thoughts?
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 04:01 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: I used fanspeak's draft simulator and these are my results

R1 Will Hernandez G Utep
R2 Billy Price C OSU
R3a Rasheem Green DT USC
R3a Anthony Averett CB Bama
R4 Alex Cappa OT Humboldt St
R5a Josey Jewell LB Iowa
R5b Jalen Holmes Edge OSU
R5c Allen Lazard WR Iowa St
R7a Riley Ferguson QB Memphis 
R7b DeAndre Goolsby TE Florida 
R7c Greg Stroman CB VA Tech

Thoughts?
nice.  i would be happy with this
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Really good haul. I don't think Jewell or Lazard fall that far though. Could see Lazard in the 2nd or 3rd. Jewell definitely by the end of 3.

Like Averett, big fan of Hernandez. Definitely addresses offensive line.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Nice mock! Looking forward to your second.
I'm still not sure where to place Alex Cappa in a mock.
Reply/Quote
Dude good stuff. Jewell can get lost imo but other than that this draft is epic. Love cappa love Hernandez love price love Greene
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 07:19 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Dude good stuff.  Jewell can get lost imo but other than that this draft is epic.  Love cappa love Hernandez love price love Greene

I know you
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 05:59 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: Really good haul. I don't think Jewell or Lazard fall that far though. Could see Lazard in the 2nd or 3rd. Jewell definitely by the end of 3.

Like Averett, big fan of Hernandez. Definitely addresses offensive line.

I ran through using different team needs and different big boards and Jewell went anywhere from late second to mid 5th. Lazard went 3rd to end of 6th. 
Reply/Quote
Sure would be very happy with this, boy would our interior O-line be solidified.

There is not a pick i don't like here. BTW, most have Rasheem listed as a DE not a DT.

I know cause i really like the guy and hope we draft him in the 3rd, could be a Dunlap type down the road.

Great job Mallorian. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2018, 03:58 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Sure would be very happy with this, boy would our interior O-line be solidified.

There is not a pick i don't like here. BTW, most have Rasheem listed as a DE not a DT.

I know cause i really like the guy and hope we draft him in the 3rd, could be a Dunlap type down the road.

Great job Mallorian. ThumbsUp
I thought Green was a DE but for some reason the big board I used for this mock had him listed at DT

I'm hoping the Bengals finally realize that games are won and lost in the trenches and make this kind of investment. If Fisher improves as much as I think he will, we will have a good OL this year and a top 5 OL as early as next year.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2018, 04:30 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: I thought Green was a DE but for some reason the big board I used for this mock had him listed at DT

I'm hoping the Bengals finally realize that games are won and lost in the trenches and make this kind of investment. If Fisher improves as much as I think he will, we will have a good OL this year and a top 5 OL as early as next year.

He can play both just like Dunlap, but he is a 4-3 End ole Rasheem just like Dunlap.

Completely agree, games are won or lost in the trenches, this needs to be the priority.
Reply/Quote