Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My game ball
Dominating performance. Yeah there was a bit of a shank by Crisman. Some open receivers. A little sloppy tackling in the run game. Nitpicking. Everyone played well, the bills are a good team. Yes burrow deserves a mention. Mixon too. The whole d line.

I give my game ball to the o line. They dominated. Karras for hanging tough with an injury. The only time I heard carmans name was a false start. Adeniji opening holes. Great team win!

Who Dey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The only iffy part of this game were some of Adomitis' snaps. Is Clark done for the season?
Reply/Quote
Didn't Carman get a 2nd penalty later on? Even with the 2 (I think) penalties, it was a great performance by him and everyone on the line. Props to them and Pollack.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:03 PM)Sled21 Wrote: The only iffy part of this game were some of Adomitis' snaps. Is Clark done for the season?

They were a bit low, but WOW, did Crisman do a job holding.  
Reply/Quote
D line they were disruptive all day.
Reply/Quote
Too good for the ***official*** game ball thread?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:03 PM)Sled21 Wrote: The only iffy part of this game were some of Adomitis' snaps. Is Clark done for the season?

My heart definitely sank when Carman threw his man into Burrow’s legs. Doesn’t get much more iffy than that. He played pretty well overall though.

Reply/Quote

I mentioned that in the Gameday Thread. First two snaps were bad, but recovered. I think Clark is done-done.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 10:17 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Too good for the ***official*** game ball thread?

Didn’t see, apologies. Mods can merge this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
The O-line certainly deserves major credit today

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 03:47 AM)Go Cards Wrote: The O-line certainly deserves major credit today

That was my choice in the normal game ball thread on here.  It reads as Divisional Game Ball Thread.  I choose OTHER, and I said a game ball to the entire Offensive Line.  3 of 5 starters out, many teams would have crumbled.  Not our Bengals.  The back-ups at O Line pushed the Bills Defense up and down the field all game long.  

So I'm with you Go Cards on the O Line.  The unsung hero's.  Fans love quarterbacks and receivers.  The O Linemen only get their name called if they make a penalty.  Some say you win with Defense giving credit to them, which is right.  Still, every Super Bowl Champion had a great Offensive Line, from Lombardi Packers on.  You can see it in the Super Bowl highlights of how the O Line took on a great defense and won the Super Bowl.  Some great O Lines.  The 69 Chiefs.  The early 70's Dolphins and Steelers and Raiders and Cowboys.  The Washington HOGS and the 49ers of the 80's.  The 90's Giants, Cowboys and Packers and Broncos.  The 2000's Steelers and Patriots.  Every Super Bowl Champ had a great O Line, even if their names only got called on a penalty.   Not as flashy as the glory boy quarterbacks and receivers, but you can't win without them. 

Going into todays game, the big question was the Bengals O Line minus 3 of 5 starters.   They answered by kicking the Bills butts up and down the field all game long. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote