Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new favorite fast food sandwich
(02-28-2018, 06:48 PM)McC Wrote: Hardees had great fried chicken.  And their Frisco burger was killer.

My favorite fast food is the gyro at Mike's in Hamilton, OH.  It's not a chain but they have a drive thru and it comes out in just a couple minutes, which makes it fast food to me.

They stil do!

And the reason it is so great...   it is Roy Rogers chicken!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Since the old woman got me to becoming a vegan my favorite is the bland dirt flavored burger . 
I gotta admit that I have never really been a fast food affectionato.. Although I once kind of favored the Eddy Murphy style greasy welfare burger, the kind mama used to make on some thin, stale bread that fell apart before the first bite with the now infamous shrunken, greasy hamburger..
Gawd! I hate being healthy now that I'm too old to appreciate it .  Ninja 
I'm still hanging out with having a chocolate eclair once in awhile just to keep at least one artery ready to stop letting blood flow through it .
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2018, 02:47 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: They stil do!

And the reason it is so great...   it is Roy Rogers chicken!

Speaking of Roy Rogers, the only one remaining in the Cincinnati area is in Milford.  They changed their name to Roney's, but they kept the same menu.  We used to drive there several times a year to get their roast beef sandwiches.

Now we have a Culver's close by, and their pot roast sandwich is just as good.
Miss Otis regrets she's unable to lunch today.
Reply/Quote