Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new neighbors
I live in Grainger County.

MAGA Gun Church That Worships With AR-15s Has Bought a Giant Mountain Property in Tennessee

https://www.vice.com/en/article/4avkdw/rod-of-iron-ministries-purchases-property-in-tennessee?utm_source=vicenewstwitter&fbclid=IwAR3tHtxe0RIwdlPeEbMGJq9xCQOJVZBT7mnnn3CNIfdtto6NrVFG-1BZIb8

Not sure exactly where it is, but I am getting on zillow to find out.

BTW I would not call 130 acres "giant"

Some of the guys over in P&R would get a kick out of this.
Reply/Quote
Well, you will have a front row seat for the ATF raid.... freakin Moonie's, who even knew they still existed.
Reply/Quote
Found this property on Zillow. It is not right next door, but it is pretty damn close. Not only is it in the same county, but it is also in the same "city" of Thorn Hill. There is nothing to Thorn Hill other than a saw mill and a post office that serves about 1200 people.
Reply/Quote
Truly bizarre
Go Benton Panthers!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Weird, shows Fred banned again? What did I miss?

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2021, 04:05 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Weird, shows Fred banned again?    What did I miss?

I think it was due to his responses in Brad's latest thread in JN.  They went back and forth a bit, getting pretty personal, and when I went back to re-read those posts, Fred's started disappearing along with Brad's where he quoted Fred's posts.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2021, 09:51 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I think it was due to his responses in Brad's latest thread in JN.  They went back and forth a bit, getting pretty personal, and when I went back to re-read those posts, Fred's started disappearing along with Brad's where he quoted Fred's posts.  

I guess I missed that.  It's really weird how Fred and Brad get into it from what I have seen in the past.  I'm not sure why that happens so often but it's too bad that it happens.  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
We should really have a password protected area where you could go to read threads that got people busted and banned. I always seem to miss these threads.
Reply/Quote