Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My one and only mock draft.
I did the mock simulator on profootballnetwork.com. I have been doing a mock each evening the last few days but today I did my first one with trades, and here is how it went.

I traded the Chiefs our 28 and 246 picks for their 31 and 95th pick.

31. Darnell Wright OT Tenn - It was a toss up for Wright or Washington, but in the end my old school build the trenches thoughts prevailed. I think this dude locks down RT for years to come.

60. Mazi Smith DT Michigan - Whether we re-sign Reader or not, we could use more quality depth at DT. I am not sure how we keep Reader though, so here is a guy who has potential to be a very good NFL player.

92. Sam LaPorta TE Iowa - Pretty obvious to look for TE at this point. Seemed like the bpa on what was avail.

95. Israel Abanikanda RB Pitt - I really like this dude and think he could be a helluva RB on the right team. I think we are the right team.

131 Myles Brooks CB L. Tech - Tall and athletic with a lot of upside. He can develop under Lou playing along side Chido and Britt.

163 Andrew Vorhees - OG USC - Can't have enough depth at OG.

206 Max Duggan QB TCU - Not really what I was wanting to do (take a QB) but a good backup is needed. This kid did some good things for TCU this past season. Maybe he could be as good as Allen or slightly better.
Reply/Quote