Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My prediction for president
(07-29-2015, 06:05 PM)Beaker Wrote: It's so super secret that you have pictures of it?

Bohemian Grove and the Bilderberg conferences are two entirely different things.  One is a private club, the other is a summit of world leaders and titans of commerce.  The private club is somehow not cloaked in near the secrecy that a summit of public figures is......interestingly enough.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-29-2015, 07:17 PM)Beaker Wrote: If they really were TPTB, wouldn't they have made Tucker disappear by now too?

He's dead......lol.

.....of natural causes...after a fall.  He was chased away and threatened......but he was rather high profile.....and he never got in....no one has.  In some countries,  these events are provided security by the host nation's military.

I don't pretend to know what goes on there.....but if it isn't at least a little bit shady, then what's the big secret?

(07-29-2015, 05:55 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Maybe you're unaware, but that's exactly what they do at Bohemian Grove. You should look into it. 

[Image: cremation_of_care.jpg]

Instead of being a condescending prick (hard for conspiracy nuts to do) you should realize I was speaking about my super secret club...that you are no long invited to. 

And this time, you can correctly call it ad hominem
Governments: cant cover up shit unless it's a massive global conspiracy, that they can do
(07-29-2015, 09:10 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Instead of being a condescending prick (hard for conspiracy nuts to do) you should realize I was speaking about my super secret club...that you are no long invited to. 

And this time, you can correctly call it ad hominem

That wasn't condescending at all. I was simply pointing it out, in case you were in fact unaware, because many people aren't aware. Many people have no idea these groups exist. It's not clear to me if you're aware or not. That's all. And I was sincerely suggesting you look into if you're so inclined. It's fascinating.

I do not wish to be apart of any group.  Ad hominem notwithstanding.  
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
(07-29-2015, 09:11 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Governments: cant cover up shit unless it's a massive global conspiracy, that they can do

What if it's not governments at all?
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
(07-29-2015, 09:53 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: What if it's not governments at all?

What if its nothing?
(07-29-2015, 01:44 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: And they are reaping more profits. In fact they reap most profits. 

What valuable resources are they wasting? How do you know what's valuable to them?

The richest are much richer. Haven't you been paying attention? No, I already know you haven't. As far as war and destruction, like I said, you don't know what they value and I could evidence that you don't even know what most wars are about. They haven't reduce power, wealth, safety, protection, insulation, occupation or any thing else they may or may not value. They've only reduced every thing you find value in. 

Yes I have been paying attention.  I know that the rich are getting richer.  I also know that the world would be more efficient and produce more wealth if not for wars.  I know that there is a lot of profit in wars for some people, but overall it is a loss worldwide.  And If these people really control everything they would want to maximize their profits.

What do you claim they value more than wealth?

What are these wars really about?
Let me explain that the wealthiest people on earth do hold a lot of power. The use this power to influence government policy. But they do not have the authority to call all of the shots and control everything. If they did then corporations would not be spending billions of dollars fighting against each other. If they controlled everything then there would not be large corporations losing billions of dollars in economic crashes across the globe.

TPTB have nothing to gain by fighting against each other and losing billions in recessions. They have nothing to gain with wars that destroy resources and close markets that they could access for more financial gain.
(07-30-2015, 11:40 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes I have been paying attention.  I know that the rich are getting richer.  I also know that the world would be more efficient and produce more wealth if not for wars.  I know that there is a lot of profit in wars for some people, but overall it is a loss worldwide.  And If these people really control everything they would want to maximize their profits.

What do you claim they value more than wealth?

What are these wars really about?

Control.
Creating division amongst peoples affords control.
(07-30-2015, 01:54 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Control.

How?  That doesn't make any sense.  Unhappy miserable people filled with rage are much more likely to revolt than a peaceful productive population.
(07-30-2015, 02:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: How?  That doesn't make any sense.  Unhappy miserable people filled with rage are much more likely to revolt than a peaceful productive population.

To me, it's all about driving down wages and maximizing profits.....as for the miserable people, *if* (and I'm not saying this IS the case) you control the government(s), you control the military.  Once you do that, it doesn't matter how unhappy, or how much rage the people have.....they don't stand a chance.

There's a thought school out there that believes this is what gun control is all about.....squashing any chance of such a revolt.  I'm not sure I buy into any of that, but a lot of this stuff makes for interesting reading, and some people in these circles do make some compelling arguments.

EDIT: what I *think* Rotobeast is alluding to, is once the populace is divided and bickering over wedge issues.....it's easier to pass legislation behind the smoke screen that is less than favorable for the common man. Flags, SSM, Bruce/Caitlyn......meanwhile, the TPA was fast tracked and there was hardly a peep.....

(07-30-2015, 02:36 PM)Wyche Wrote: ...meanwhile, the TPA was fast tracked and there was hardly a peep.....

Are you kidding?  There was a major shitstorm over the TPA.  In fact there were more wild exaggerations and fear mongering about stuff that was not in it than discussion about what it really said.  

BTW it has now been over 13 years and none of the fears over how the Patriot Act would be used have come true.  No political prisoners.  No property seized.  No dissenters or protesters silenced.  Nothing.
(07-30-2015, 02:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: How?  That doesn't make any sense.  Unhappy miserable people filled with rage are much more likely to revolt than a peaceful productive population.

You pit them against one another.
When they concentrate upon the opposing group, they miss other activities taking place by the powers that be.
Political parties and Religion are glorious for this practice.
(07-30-2015, 01:54 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Control.

That's already taken care of by religion.
(07-30-2015, 02:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Are you kidding?  There was a major shitstorm over the TPA.  In fact there were more wild exaggerations and fear mongering about stuff that was not in it than discussion about what it really said.  

BTW it has now been over 13 years and none of the fears over how the Patriot Act would be used have come true.  No political prisoners.  No property seized.  No dissenters or protesters silenced.  Nothing.

The TPA was never disclosed to the public, in it's entirety.
That is where the exaggerations came in.

Your second statement is tongue-in-cheek, right ?
(07-30-2015, 02:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Are you kidding?  There was a major shitstorm over the TPA.  In fact there were more wild exaggerations and fear mongering about stuff that was not in it than discussion about what it really said.  

In some circles, yes......but one look at social media tells you a different story.  The majority of Americans are clueless......some think that's by design, or, it could just be that the populace is stupid....which is also thought to be by design by some... Smirk

No need to get all shitty about it, I was just relaying some things I have read, and giving you some insight as to why the thought processes are what they are in these cases.  That said, there IS a lot of secrecy surrounding the TPP, and that can't be a good thing necessarily.....in my opinion.

(07-30-2015, 02:57 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: You pit them against one another.
When they concentrate upon the opposing group, they miss other activities taking place by the powers that be.

I don't think I understand.

Are you claiming that the powers that be are all from just one country?

Or are you claiming that they are world wide?

Because I see countries that are losing and others that are winning.  So how does that work?
(07-30-2015, 02:57 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: You pit them against one another.

......folks are forgetting the lessons history should have taught them....divide and conquer.  I wonder how many people were called "conspiracy nuts" for bringing this to light when Ceasar and Napoleon used these tactics before the conquering actually took place...... Smirk