Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My scenic commute
I have about a 15 minute commute to work, but I am lucky that it is a very scenic drive.  I probably should have waited until October when east Tennessee is the most beautiful spot on earth, but hese will do for now.

All of this photos were taken from highway 25E between Tazewell and Thorn Hill.

[img][Image: 34C87B3.jpg][/img]

[Image: f6RBVCk.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 9gb7vo2.jpg]

[Image: unFXZVS.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 403PGNO.jpg]

[Image: m9yXBMe.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Very nice. You should definitely update this thread in the fall, too.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Put down the phone and keep your eyes on the road, Fred!

In all seriousness, that is a beautiful scene.
Reply/Quote
If you play the audio you can hear the banjo music too.
Reply/Quote
Went to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg oh our honeymoon 5 years ago. Rented a cabin up above Pigeon Forge. That was so beautiful and peaceful up there. I’d go back in a heartbeat.
Has everything come back since the fires, Fred? I knew there was a lot of destruction during that but I thought I read somewhere that lost everything has come back 100%.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
That looks a relaxing drive, Fred, especially in the fall when those trees are full of color!  

Pictures just don't do it justice and I work from home now so my commute is about 6 feet from bed, but I used to have beautiful mountain views on my drive home which I loved.  Especially on a Friday if I was planning to head up to the mountains for the weekend!  

We'll see how these size on here... need to experiment a little with photo linking options on this board type.

[Image: 20170405-145640104-i-OS.jpg]

[Image: 20160504-215825560-i-OS.jpg]
Reply/Quote
You need a drone, Fred! That phone is from the 1990s. Or is it a poloraid camera?
Reply/Quote
Looks like shots from Top Gear's Burma Special.

I never knew NA could have the tree formations and such that are in those pics; have only ever seen that in Europe and Japan.

BTW:

Quote:I probably should have waited until October when east Tennessee is the most beautiful spot on earth, but hese will do for now.

The Canadian Shield would like to have a word with you:

[Image: Agawa.jpeg]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2020, 04:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: [Image: f6RBVCk.jpg]

Tennessee Pizza Hut? LOL

Reply/Quote
This is the view from my living room. I haven't had a chance to clear out whats starting to grow up and trim the trees back since about 2011. Eventually I'm gonna build my deck and pool back there.... And yes that house in the distance is my second closest neighbor lol.

[Image: Gwhj2Tk.jpg]
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
what house in the distance? wtf.
Reply/Quote