Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My top 5 CBS list
Most are the same as many high profiles drafters as the list shakes into place this year. That said
1. Denzel ward: best CB in this class without a doubt. The comp is obvious and it's Adam Jones 2.0. both lightweight, short CB without great ball skills that will get up in your grill and reroute you. I believe he will fall a little in this draft due to lack of ball skills and height. Fits any system.

2a:Josh Jackson: pure zone CB. In off man he struggles with hip flexibility and seems a little out of sorts. Pure ball hawking playmaker in the tight system. A pick 6 machine. Reggie Nelson at CB. Ex wr. A cover 3 system like Seattle would be perfect. Dosent like to tackle which is a concern.

2b: mike Hughes:my draft crush at CB. Just a Scrappy fighter that always seems to be in the right position to make the play. Great kickoff returner as Well. Fits zone or man scheme but a press man scheme would be more suited for his playing style. Dosent mind contact and getting down into the dirt.

4: Isiah Oliver: with time he could turn into the best CB in this class in the right scheme. He's a pure press man CB. U don't want him playing off man or zone. But in press man, he takes away the huge catch radius of the top wrs with his insane length at CB. He delivers a nasty punch at the Los. Does struggle as mentioned above in zone or off man. A great ball hawk as well.

5: jaire Alexander: if it wasn't for the durability concerns, he would be a top 15 pick in this draft. Is a pure number 1 cb that is scheme versatile. Dosent do any one scheme better than the other, but all equally well. If he somehow falls to the late second round we need to trade up and grab him. Healthy he has all pro CB potential. There isn't any real weakness to his game. If ur nitpicking then I would say he needs to add strength in his arms. But that's if ur nitpicking.

Just missed the cut. Tavarius mcfadden, Carlton Davis.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2018, 10:54 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Most are the same as many high profiles drafters as the list shakes into place this year. That said
1. Denzel ward: best CB in this class without a doubt. The comp is obvious and it's Adam Jones 2.0. both lightweight, short CB  without great ball skills that will get up in your grill and reroute you. I believe he will fall a little in this draft due to lack of ball skills and height. Fits any system.

2a:Josh Jackson: pure zone CB. In off man he struggles with hip flexibility and seems a little out of sorts. Pure ball hawking playmaker in the tight system. A pick 6 machine. Reggie Nelson at CB. Ex wr. A cover 3 system like Seattle would be perfect. Dosent like to tackle which is a concern.

2b: mike Hughes:my draft crush at CB. Just a Scrappy fighter that always seems to be in the right position to make the play. Great kickoff returner as Well. Fits zone or man scheme but a press man scheme would be more suited for his playing style. Dosent mind contact and getting down into the dirt.

4: Isiah Oliver: with time he could turn into the best CB in this class in the right scheme. He's a pure press man CB. U don't want him playing off man or zone. But in press man, he takes away the huge catch radius of the top wrs with his insane length at CB. He delivers a nasty punch at the Los. Does struggle as mentioned above in zone or off man. A great ball hawk as well.

5:  jaire Alexander: if it wasn't for the durability concerns, he would be a top 15 pick in this draft. Is a pure number 1 cb that is scheme versatile. Dosent do any one scheme better than  the other, but all equally well. If he somehow falls to the late second round we need to trade up and grab him. Healthy he has all pro CB potential. There isn't any real weakness to his game. If ur nitpicking then I would say he needs to add strength in his arms. But that's if ur nitpicking.

Just missed the cut. Tavarius mcfadden, Carlton Davis.

Ward and Alexander are the best CBs in this draft.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2018, 01:16 AM)XsandOs Wrote: Ward and Alexander are the best CBs in this draft.

He'll be a late rd2 steal.
Reply/Quote
Carlton Davis - has the best set of tools in this draft. Could be an elite corner if he can put it all together
BENGALdawg
Reply/Quote
Based purely on on-field performance, Alexander is the #1 corner.
Reply/Quote