Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mychal Kendricks Released.
I usualy don't do these and we may be fine at LBer with the guys in the draft/UDFA's and FA's but I wouldn't mind takin a flyer on him. I'm sure Pitt will scoop him right up.
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2018, 07:58 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I usualy don't do these and we may be fine at LBer with the guys in the draft/UDFA's and FA's but I wouldn't mind takin a flyer on him. I'm sure Pitt will scoop him right up.

I think Kendricks would be a solid addition for SAM/MIKE, but I think the Bengals are satisfied in their LBs now that they've added Brown in FA, Jefferson in the draft, and Worley as an UDFA.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'd be fine with Kendricks. Versatile guy, can play all three spots in a 4-3 (as well as ILB in a 3-4). Not the best run defender, but great in coverage. Played really well for the Eagles last year -- just not $7.5 mil. good ... I don't think he'd take a 1 yr/$1 mil. deal, though, which puts him out of our price range. Could see him going to the Patriots, seems like a Belichek guy.
Reply/Quote
Would be a nice addition to the squad. Would make for some damn good competition at LB.

Could be a good buffer until Malik gets his NFL head on his shoulders. Vigil is just not a good SAM backer from what i
have seen. He looked good at WILL but not SAM. Evans also seems to be a WILL backer but he is still really young and
might be able to play SAM. I think Malik will be the future at SAM but it would be nice to have a guy like Kendricks here
cause he is versatile and proven.
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2018, 01:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Would be a nice addition to the squad. Would make for some damn good competition at LB.

Could be a good buffer until Malik gets his NFL head on his shoulders. Vigil is just not a good SAM backer from what i
have seen. He looked good at WILL but not SAM. Evans also seems to be a WILL backer but he is still really young and
might be able to play SAM. I think Malik will be the future at SAM but it would be nice to have a guy like Kendricks here
cause he is versatile and proven.

FWIW, Vigil is only one year older than Evans. Vigil has only been in the league for two years, Evans one year. Both are still young.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(05-25-2018, 04:03 PM)ochocincos Wrote: FWIW, Vigil is only one year older than Evans. Vigil has only been in the league for two years, Evans one year. Both are still young.

True, still have some hope for Vigil, just have not been that impressed with Haslett coaching his guys up so far.
Reply/Quote
Not a huge Vigil fan, but I try to be fair to our players, and while Vigil did not look great last year he was playing with a bad leg.....
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2018, 12:35 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Not a huge Vigil fan, but I try to be fair to our players, and while Vigil did not look great last year he was playing with a bad leg.....

Didn't know this?  I do think he was looking good early when Burfict was on the field with him
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2018, 12:35 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Not a huge Vigil fan, but I try to be fair to our players, and while Vigil did not look great last year he was playing with a bad leg.....

(06-02-2018, 06:16 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Didn't know this?  I do think he was looking good early when Burfict was on the field with him

Me neither, definately have some hope for Vigil now, even the best players suck when they have a bad leg.

Vigil looked very good in the Bills game when he was playing WILL and Burfict was playing SAM. Might want to go this
route again with Preston Brown obviously playing MIKE once Burfict gets back from suspension.
Reply/Quote
Well seems like he was ok with a 1 year deal after all by signing with the Browns. Not sure how much he got but it would have been nice to have him. Everyone says we are fine when Burfict's back but how long will that last. He too unreliable and more than likely will be suspended again before the seasons over. We always seem to run thin at LBer once the injuries start adding up. Browns get another good younger player quietly on their way to building a force to reckon with in the AFC while everyone laughs.
Reply/Quote
Well he’s refuting the report he signed with them. Maybe he still will. Regardless, I think the bengals are done with free agency until end of camp cuts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Came here to say this. I would take Kendricks in a heartbeat if we can afford him.

One person claiming to be a lawyer on reddit said Kendricks will almost certainly get actual jail time that would at least kill this season for him. Not sure I believe that but even if it were true isn't there still a way we can make a claim on him? I remember we did this with some FA player who never actually made the team. Forget what it was called though.

Reply/Quote
(05-23-2018, 10:47 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I think Kendricks would be a solid addition for SAM/MIKE, but I think the Bengals are satisfied in their LBs now that they've added Brown in FA, Jefferson in the draft, and Worley as an UDFA.

How long is Browns contract tho?

Reply/Quote
Is this thread serious?  Dude is going to prison for at least 8-12 months. 
[Image: sig2.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2018, 07:58 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I usualy don't do these and we may be fine at LBer with the guys in the draft/UDFA's and FA's but I wouldn't mind takin a flyer on him. I'm sure Pitt will scoop him right up.

he was released cause his career is over..

Hes going to jail for insider trading.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2018, 09:47 AM)WhoDeyLeisure Wrote: Is this thread serious?  Dude is going to prison for at least 8-12 months. 

The thread was serious back in May when it was posted. At the time, the insider trading wasn’t known.

Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2018, 11:00 AM)ochocincos Wrote: The thread was serious back in May when it was posted. At the time, the insider trading wasn’t known.

I blame boomer fan for resurrecting the dead
Reply/Quote
If the browns trade for Khalil Mack I’m gonna lose my shit Oakland needs to pay him
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote