Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Myles Boykin cut by Ravens
Is Boykin a salary cap cut as Ravens are up against the cap and got it appears around 1.6 million of cap space while eating only 200K in dead money. He is likely a player that could be added with no guarantee for around 1 million (close to minimum so not much cap money needed to sign him

https://www.google.com/search?q=miles+boykin+career+stats&rlz=1C1GGRV_enUS751US751&oq=Myles+Boykin+career&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0i13j0i390l4.9044j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

He is not a #1 or #2, but we don't need a number 1 or 2. He does have experience and former 3rd round pick in 2019 so young. He does have 7 career TD's but had a bad 2021, not sure if he was hurt or not.

Thoughts?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I'd take Miles Boykin over anyone in the WR room currently on the roster not named Chase, Higgins, or Boyd.

No WR will be able to reach his potential in that Ravens passing offense that is offensive, so yes please to a 6'4 WR who can run 4.4 as the #4.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2022, 07:50 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I'd take Miles Boykin over anyone in the WR room currently on the roster not named Chase, Higgins, or Boyd.

No WR will be able to reach his potential in that Ravens passing offense that is offensive, so yes please to a 6'4 WR who can run 4.4 as the #4.

I was thinking same thing and likely very inexpensive with little to no guaranteed money.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Good way to supplement one of those draft picks you were gonna have to spend on WR this year and maybe take a shot at drafting an extra TE or lineman.

Only realistic if he plays special teams. The team isn’t looking for 4th/5th string WRs that can’t play ST. That’s why that Trent guy is always on the practice quad to start the season.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I’d bring him in on a minimum contract and let him compete. I’d still draft a wr and not expect much from him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Who?

I'll pass. Give me a 4th round WR and call it good. If we add anyone it's vet minimum and they won't be seeing any play time unless it's as a returner/special teams. A 4th round WR that can return kicks would be perfect.
Reply/Quote
Steelers claimed him today off waivers.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2022, 06:05 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Steelers claimed him today off waivers.

I did not know he had to clear waivers. So, we had no shot to claim him.

Reply/Quote