Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Myles Jack
Keep seeing where he is dropping. Out of the top ten and possibly more . If by some have he drops to 24 do we take him or will his medical just be too much of a concern?
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2016, 02:45 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Keep seeing where he is dropping.    Out of the top ten and possibly more .   If by some have he drops to 24 do we take him or will his medical just be too much of a concern?

I don't see him dropping out of the top 10, personally. I know his knee has been described as a "ticking time-bomb" by some scouts, but that may very well be a smokescreen.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I don't see him escaping the top 10..
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(04-22-2016, 03:28 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I don't see him dropping out of the top 10, personally. I know his knee has been described as a "ticking time-bomb" by some scouts, but that may very well be a smokescreen.

Yea I saw a ton of other team doctors coming out and saying how ridiculous that statement was and how shitty it was for teams to spread false rumors about the guy.

Although if he was to fall to around 15 the Bengals should trade down if they can find a willing team and grab him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I didn't think he was gonna drop out of the top 10 either. But then I saw this from bruglar.

[Image: LBoVl1g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Sounds like some gamesmanship. Some teams want him to fall, that's it. No truth.
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2016, 05:02 PM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: Sounds like some gamesmanship. Some teams want him to fall, that's it. No truth.

Well hope he falls into our lap.

What do you make of the Bosa failed drug test?
Reply/Quote
I'm calling Goodell himself to tell him we're picking him if he's still around at 20.
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2016, 05:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well hope he falls into our lap.  

I didn't see where Bosa had failed a drug test. I would think that would be all over the news, wouldn't it?
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2016, 10:44 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: I didn't see where Bosa had failed a drug test. I would think that would be all over the news, wouldn't it?

That was the talk on Twitter.   I was on the car when I saw it ...    Supposedly there are more who tested positive and they will slip out as the week goes.    Not just Mackenzie Alexander.  
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2016, 07:33 PM)HStormborn Wrote: I'm calling Goodell himself to tell him we're picking him if he's still around at 20.

Tell me about it..... If by some miracle he is there and we don't grab him I will riot.   
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2016, 05:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well hope he falls into our lap.  

All I can find is a link to the Titans message board, where someone posted the same as you did.  A rumor on twitter.

There was also a link for a site called NewsBake.  However, whatever they had, was apparently taken down.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2016, 09:19 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: All I can find is a link to the Titans message board, where someone posted the same as you did.  A rumor on twitter.

There was also a link for a site called NewsBake.  However, whatever they had, was apparently taken down.

I would think it would be all over the place if true. 
Reply/Quote