Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Myles Jack & Janoris Jenkins released
2 for 1 here. Trying to keep us from flooding.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
I love me some Myles Jack, and Jenkins may be someone we look at for CB. And yes, I know we're comfortable at LB.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
Jenkins is old hat.

I'll take Jack in a heartbeat. Dude is talented.
Reply/Quote
Only want Jenkins if he keeps Jackrabbit first name. He is an upgrade over Apple.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2022, 11:18 AM)Bengalpool Wrote: I love me some Myles Jack, and Jenkins may be someone we look at for CB. And yes, I know we're comfortable at LB.

as that Van Halen song goes...."might as well jump!"  Ive always been a fan of Jack and Jack Rabbit Jenkins as well
Reply/Quote
Isn't Jack the dude who ripped the TD from Sample in the end zone a couple years ago, or was that someone else?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2022, 12:21 PM)sloSTI Wrote: Isn't Jack the dude who ripped the TD from Sample in the end zone a couple years ago, or was that someone else?

Yes that was him.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2022, 12:35 PM)Au165 Wrote: Yes that was him.

I wasn't sure, but he seemed like he's always around the ball and would definitely be an upgrade at LB,at least to me
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2022, 11:28 AM)CloeHokie Wrote: Jenkins is old hat.

I'll take Jack in a heartbeat. Dude is talented.

I wanted Janoris Jenkins all the way back on draft day.  When it was time to pick, we went with Dre Kirkpatrick and I did a facepalm.  So I kept tabs on his career to see how he'd pan out over Dre K.  Yeah we blew that one.  Yeah, he's older now, but Anarumo must be very familiar with him.  
Reply/Quote