Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Myles Jack a…
Steeler. 2 years 16m

Yuck.

Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter
Former Jaguars’ LB Myles Jack is expected to sign a two-year, $16 million deal with the Pittsburgh Steelers, per source.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yuck indeed. Their offense will still be trash though
Reply/Quote
I really dislike that... alot.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Myles Jack isn’t the guy who was part of an elite defense a few years back. If you look at some of his advanced stats he is actually pretty awful, just a name people know.
Reply/Quote
Look for him to mysteriously suddenly start aiming the top of his helmet for other players helmets despite it not being part of his game prior to now.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 07:27 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Look for him to mysteriously suddenly start aiming the top of his helmet for other players helmets despite it not being part of his game prior to now.

He is gonna have a pro bowl year, just watch.
Reply/Quote
I'm very upset about this. I knew I'd be sour at any team who signed him if it wasn't us. And guess what f***ing happened? I've loved this guy since college. F*** YOU PITT
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
Another good get by the Steelers. They needed LB help.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 07:36 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: He is gonna have a pro bowl year, just watch.

(03-16-2022, 08:28 PM)Bengalpool Wrote: I'm very upset about this. I knew I'd be sour at any team who signed him if it wasn't us. And guess what f***ing happened? I've loved this guy since college. F*** YOU PITT

Yea great get, a college star who has been underwhelming his entire NFL career.....

I swear its like being on reddit during the draft, EVERY player is the steal of the draft, around here its just EVERY player signed by someone in the AFC North is a star.

Maybe he gets into a better position with the Steelers versus getting moved all over the place with the Jags but Ill be surprised if he's more than an average LB.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 09:02 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Yea great get, a college star who has been underwhelming his entire NFL career.....

I swear its like being on reddit during the draft, EVERY player is the steal of the draft, around here its just EVERY player signed by someone in the AFC North is a star.

Maybe he gets into a better position with the Steelers versus getting moved all over the place with the Jags but Ill be surprised if he's more than an average LB.

Lol

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 07:27 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Look for him to mysteriously suddenly start aiming the top of his helmet for other players helmets despite it not being part of his game prior to now.

With no fines or flags for it either, as that is just...ya know hard nose stiller football. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Remember when he stole Drew Sample’s lunch money in the end zone a few years ago?

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 06:03 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Remember when he stole Drew Sample’s lunch money in the end zone a few years ago?

The dude makes plays. Would've been nice to see him sign elsewhere. 

I hope that wasn't too "reddit" of me to say.  Ninja

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 08:34 AM)Bengalpool Wrote: The dude makes plays. Would've been nice to see him sign elsewhere. 

I hope that wasn't too "reddit" of me to say.  Ninja

Dude had a 37 from PFF last year, some years he hit 69-70 and others he hit 37-45. 

He's had some solid years but he's been inconsistent. Maybe it was because he was on the Jags or maybe he just isn't that great? I guess we'll see.

Also wasn't singling you out, just literally everytime someone gets signed to a division rival somebody thinks they got the steal of the off-season. I find it funny how every guy the Ravens or Steelers sign is the one that got away and is now in for a probowl year.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 09:08 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Dude had a 37 from PFF last year, some years he hit 69-70 and others he hit 37-45. 

He's had some solid years but he's been inconsistent. Maybe it was because he was on the Jags or maybe he just isn't that great? I guess we'll see.

Also wasn't singling you out, just literally everytime someone gets signed to a division rival somebody thinks they got the steal of the off-season. I find it funny how every guy the Ravens or Steelers sign is the one that got away and is now in for a probowl year.  Hilarious

That's not entirely true. I honestly could give two shits about Cooper being traded to the Browns, or Marcus Williams signing with the Ravens. I've always just liked Jack. We got a thing.

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 09:13 AM)Bengalpool Wrote: That's not entirely true. I honestly could give two shits about Cooper being traded to the Browns, or Marcus Williams signing with the Ravens. I've always just liked Jack. We got a thing.

Yea I didn't realize the love story I had walked into here.   Hilarious

What I meant wasn't directed at just one person, just saying almost EVERY thread with a Ravens or Steelers signing has people overrating the players big time.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 07:23 PM)Au165 Wrote: Myles Jack isn’t the guy who was part of an elite defense a few years back. If you look at some of his advanced stats he is actually pretty awful, just a name people know.

Speaking of the Steelers signing overrated LB's, Schoebert is apparently getting the axe, which makes this a zero sum move on their part.
Reply/Quote