Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Myles Murphy is coming...
"Anarumo says Myles Murphy has had a good week of practice, hints at a bigger role..."

HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS!!!
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2023, 02:00 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: "Anarumo says Myles Murphy has had a good week of practice, hints at a bigger role..."

HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS!!!

Here's hoping it's a positive role.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2023, 02:00 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: "Anarumo says Myles Murphy has had a good week of practice, hints at a bigger role..."

HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS!!!

Would be nice to see him get a pressure or two or even a Sack. We will see, love the dude's upside once he gets a few moves 
down or we move him to the inside on passing downs. I saw Murphy make a nice run stop at the end of one of these games we 
won, either Seattle or the Cardinals but that is all I have seen from him so far as positive.
Reply/Quote
He actually does have a sack. And yes it would be interesting to see him on some interior snaps too.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2023, 02:00 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Myles Murphy is coming...

HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS!!!

damn, weezy Mellow

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2023, 02:23 PM)Joelist Wrote: He actually does have a sack. And yes it would be interesting to see him on some interior snaps too.

Really? Didn't know MM had a Sack already, which game?
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2023, 02:23 PM)Joelist Wrote: He actually does have a sack. And yes it would be interesting to see him on some interior snaps too.

Did you see how quickly he moved on that play the moment he realized the sack was a possibility? He really accelerated quickly down the line of scrimmage. Maybe once the game slows down for him we'll see more of that explosive speed.
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2023, 02:29 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Really? Didn't know MM had a Sack already, which game?

Titans game.  Here are his game logs from pro football reference:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MurpMy00/gamelog/2023/

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2023, 02:31 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Titans game.  Here are his game logs from pro football reference:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MurpMy00/gamelog/2023/

Thanks George, hopefully he is coming along. There is a reason he was always mentioned as a pick in the teens in the 1st 
Round and I didn't even think he was a possibility of being there at 28.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2023, 02:00 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS!!!

Oooooooh no you don't. You're not talking me into doing that again. Last time I did that I got arrested.

Reply/Quote
Hopefully it is splitting reps with Hubbard. Ducks...missed me flips off the board.
Reply/Quote

This is where i predicted his 1st consistent minutes would have to come from.

I thought he had a chance to take Cam Samples spot but that’s a no. Cam is too consistent.

Stunts and stuff from the interior should fit Myles like a glove

I still have a strong desire to see him at outside linebacker in a rusher role

If i could predict the future I’d guess that’s what he is in year 5
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I don't need to know whether he's climaxing or not
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2023, 02:43 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Oooooooh no you don't. You're not talking me into doing that again. Last time I did that I got arrested.

If you would have stopped at grabbing yours, no one would have complained.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS!!!

FreakoutPanicTwitchGaahMooning

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2023, 06:35 PM)Housh Wrote: This is where i predicted his 1st consistent minutes would have to come from.

I thought he had a chance to take Cam Samples spot but that’s a no. Cam is too consistent.

He would have to play for another team that runs a 3-4 defense...

Reply/Quote
We just making a ton of these threads for anyone on the 3rd string now?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Whether Purdy or Darnold play, expect a heavy dose of CMC. Hopefully Murphy can help contain when in the game.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2023, 02:43 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Oooooooh no you don't. You're not talking me into doing that again. Last time I did that I got arrested.

You don't have a butt anymore at your age... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2023, 06:35 PM)Housh Wrote: This is where i predicted his 1st consistent minutes would have to come from.

No way. He is too big. Prototype 4-3 DE. Will be playing DE. Sample and Carter/Tufele taking turns breaking out Reader and Hill in pass rushing situations. Murphy and Ossai breaking out Hendrickson and Hubbard. Gonna be a vicious D. I'd say the opponents better hold on to their butts. Just waves of backfield penetration coming their way. Throw in Hill and Hilton coming quick off the edge. It's gonna be sick.
Reply/Quote