Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Myth Busters Bengals Edition
https://www.foxsports.com/watch/1979629123818?fbclid=IwAR2r29h-igff96ixmoZLCKj3i8gX209OmQ9Imifnf-GdpUVfILylmbtnt0Y

Bengals O line was in shambles: myth busted
Bengals are terrible in free agency: myth busted.

FWIW I think we need to see the rest of the season to officially bust these myths, but it’s nice to hear. The GMFB crew loooves this team!
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2021, 10:57 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: https://www.foxsports.com/watch/1979629123818?fbclid=IwAR2r29h-igff96ixmoZLCKj3i8gX209OmQ9Imifnf-GdpUVfILylmbtnt0Y

FWIW I think we need to see the rest of the season to officially bust these myths, but it’s nice to hear. The GMFB crew loooves this team!

The thing I love about GMFB (other than Kay Adams...don't get me started) is that they live in the now.  They aren't fools to the steelers of old, or anything like that.  They evaluate all teams week to week and I feel like they love the game in general.  No annoying stubborn personalities, but a fun group that loves good football.  A treasure of a show.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2021, 10:57 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: https://www.foxsports.com/watch/1979629123818?fbclid=IwAR2r29h-igff96ixmoZLCKj3i8gX209OmQ9Imifnf-GdpUVfILylmbtnt0Y

The dude started with "the Bengals have one of the best lines in football". Tells me that he has'nt watched the Bengals all year. If we had a top 5 line we'd be undefeated.  
Joe
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2021, 10:46 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: The dude started with "the Bengals have one of the best lines in football". Tells me that he has'nt watched the Bengals all year. If we had a top 5 line we'd be undefeated.  
Joe

He's probably going by pass rush numbers and rushing numbers, of which we are among the best.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
The GMFB team has a bunch of bengal-boners. It’s already a great show, but since they’ve been loving on the Bengals it’s even better.

I don’t blame them. The Bengals are an incredibly likable team right now, based on not just their play, but their personality as well.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2021, 10:53 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: The GMFB team has a bunch of bengal-boners. It’s already a great show, but since they’ve been loving on the Bengals it’s even better.

I don’t blame them. The Bengals are an incredibly likable team right now, based on not just their play, but their personality as well.

No doubt. It’s refreshing when looking back where we were. It was embarrassing having players arrested, penalties galore, etc. heck, I honestly think there for awhile we were getting flagged for everything cause the refs hated us. 

Reply/Quote
The next myth that needs destroyed is that the Bengals are always a 1 and done team in the playoffs..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2021, 10:13 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: The thing I love about GMFB (other than Kay Adams...don't get me started) is that they live in the now.  They aren't fools to the steelers of old, or anything like that.  They evaluate all teams week to week and I feel like they love the game in general.  No annoying stubborn personalities, but a fun group that loves good football.  A treasure of a show.  

I appreciate that you know which team the hosts root for. Most sports personalities talk about how they lose their fandom when entering the business. They root for individual players and good stories.

The GMFB crew have mentioned their favorite teams and they still root for them. Definitely makes them more likable. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote