Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NATION WITH CRUMBLING BRIDGES AND ROADS EXCITED TO BUILD GIANT WALL
(08-30-2016, 05:24 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yes, can we drug test these lazy bums first?

Perhaps a good idea if they were going to be operating heavy machinery, but personally I don't think it would be necessary.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-30-2016, 05:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Perhaps a good idea if they were going to be operating heavy machinery, but personally I don't think it would be necessary.

A government job that doesn't require a drug or background check? Ehh, color me skeptical, but what do I know. This wall has been described as an essential matter of national security, hasn't it?
Who is going to build the wall along the shores? More unemployed people?
(08-30-2016, 05:42 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Who is going to build the wall along the shores?  More unemployed people?

Lazy-ass unemployed merfolk!
(08-30-2016, 05:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: A government job that doesn't require a drug or background check? Ehh, color me skeptical, but what do I know.  This wall has been described as an essential matter of national security, hasn't it?

Be skeptical all you want, but relatively few civilian government jobs require a drug test. And usually the only time a background check is required is if you require a security clearance. 

EDIT: Ironically enough, both Presidential Candidates would most likely not qualify for a security clearance.

(08-30-2016, 05:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Be skeptical all you want, but very few civilian government jobs require a drug test. And usually the only time a background check is required is if you require a security clearance. 

What about the dudes that touch my balls and smell my farts in the TSA line?
(08-30-2016, 05:54 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: What about the dudes that touch my balls and smell my farts in the TSA line?

Most likely. Those that work in security often do. Also Law Enforcement and as I suggested earlier construction in some cases.

(08-30-2016, 06:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Most likely. Those that work in security often do. Also Law Enforcement and as I suggested earlier construction in some cases.

So one of the weakest, most pathetic portions of our workforce is able to get this 'security clearance'.  Must be really stringent.
(08-30-2016, 05:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: A government job that doesn't require a drug or background check? Ehh, color me skeptical, but what do I know.  This wall has been described as an essential matter of national security, hasn't it?

I would pretty much guarantee everyone on the project would be drug tested  because they would have to have an OSHA card and you can't get one without a drug test.  I'm don't know if there would be background checks for the work force or not.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

(08-30-2016, 06:06 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: So one of the weakest, most pathetic portions of our workforce is able to get this 'security clearance'.  Must be really stringent.

Oh, I was addressing the drug test portion of the question. I doubt construction workers are required to have a security clearance. I am also not sure why you would consider them the weakest, most pathetic portion of our workforce.

(08-30-2016, 06:07 PM)McC Wrote: I would pretty much guarantee everyone on the project would be drug tested  because they would have to have an OSHA card and you can't get one without a drug test.  I'm don't know if there would be background checks for the work force or not.

They'll just rewrite the codes so that OSHA doesn't apply to this job.  Make it even cheaper.  Or Trump will come out with a new line of 'best drug tests ever' and require their use exclusively.  Think outside the box man.
(08-30-2016, 05:42 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Who is going to build the wall along the shores? More unemployed people?
Pfffftttt.....
Why would we need those walls ?
There's plenty of liberals and poor folk for the terrorists to work through, before getting to real Americans.
Ninja

I will consent to protecting Mickey Mouse, but only in Florida.
Ninja x2

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
(08-30-2016, 06:11 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: They'll just rewrite the codes so that OSHA doesn't apply to this job.  Make it even cheaper.  Or Trump will come out with a new line of 'best drug tests ever' and require their use exclusively.  Think outside the box man.
We just build it on the Mexican side, where OSHA or minimum wage doesn't apply.

Think outside of the box !

(08-30-2016, 06:07 PM)McC Wrote: I would pretty much guarantee everyone on the project would be drug tested  because they would have to have an OSHA card and you can't get one without a drug test.  I'm don't know if there would be background checks for the work force or not.

Depends....we have vetted drivers on a government contract....and they aren't tested.  Of course they have CDLs....so maybe they consider that?

"Better send those refunds..."

(08-30-2016, 05:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Be skeptical all you want, but relatively few civilian government jobs require a drug test. And usually the only time a background check is required is if you require a security clearance. 

EDIT: Ironically enough, both Presidential Candidates would most likely not qualify for a security clearance.

Well, I'm voting for the guy on the ballot who would.
(08-30-2016, 06:11 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: They'll just rewrite the codes so that OSHA doesn't apply to this job.  Make it even cheaper.  Or Trump will come out with a new line of 'best drug tests ever' and require their use exclusively.  Think outside the box man.

Could be a suggestion; although, I would be opposed to any measures that put the worker's safety in question. 
Now I would be all for looking at creative ways to finance the project, but I do not consider the two to be relative. 

(08-30-2016, 06:21 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Pfffftttt.....
Why would we need those walls ?
There's plenty of liberals and poor folk for the terrorists to work through, before getting to real Americans.
Ninja

I will consent to protecting Mickey Mouse, but only in Florida.
Ninja x2

FL will be underwater soon enough anyway.  
(08-30-2016, 06:37 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Well, I'm voting for the guy on the ballot who would.

YES!!! Evan McMullin; a former member of the CIA. 

(08-30-2016, 06:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Could be a suggestion; although, I would be opposed to any measures that put the worker's safety in question. 
Now I would be all for looking at creative ways to finance the project, but I do not consider the two to be relative. 

**** these peoples safety.  they were just on their fat asses collecting a check, right?  get all the women out there first, they'll be the cheapest, just like with TSA.  then impregnate all of them so we can put their shitty, uneducated, destined-to-be-lazy kids to work too.  their little hands can get deeper into the concrete mixers AND they'll be learning a trade at the same time.
(08-30-2016, 06:44 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: **** these peoples safety.  they were just on their fat asses collecting a check, right?  get all the women out there first, they'll be the cheapest, just like with TSA.  then impregnate all of them so we can put their shitty, uneducated, destined-to-be-lazy kids to work too.  their little hands can get deeper into the concrete mixers AND they'll be learning a trade at the same time.

While you were on vacation many in this forum worked toward having constructive discussions in threads. Others have chosen not to. You can look throughout this thread and get a glimpse of who is who.

It seems you have chosen your route over your last few posts. I'll leave you guys to this one.