Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
NATO Speech
I give credit where credit is due, Joe Biden showed energy and only had 1 senior moment is a 30 minute prepared teleprompter speech to NATO. He did not look senile. As for the speech content written by his speech writers. He answered no questions after the speech.

I heard way too much concern for Europe and the world and not enough for Americans who last anywhere from $5000 to $30,000 dollars of take home pay since he took office.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Why would you expect him to talk about domestic policy in a speech about international policy made at a meeting of NATO?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-12-2023, 05:49 PM)pally Wrote: Why would you expect him to talk about domestic policy in a speech about international policy made at a meeting of NATO?
My main concern is he seemed to put the world economy above the US economy. To me, that is a major problem.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2023, 06:31 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: My main concern is he seemed to put the world economy above the US economy. To me, that is a major problem.

Put the speech into the context of time and place.  He was talking about world issues, not USA issues.  The world economy affects USA economy...something Biden's predecessor never seemed to grasp

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote