Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA Finals Predictions
Delllllyyyyyyy
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Cavs better grab opportunity by the proverbial nads and pull this one out.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I'd rather see Golden State win because anything Cleveland can eat a bowl of dicks....but I do think the LeBrons will win. I do think the series will go to 7 though.

***Something some of you may not have realized*** If Cleveland wins the title, it will only be the second professional sports title (the big 4) to come to Ohio in the last 40 years.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Cavs playing too soft on defense again like they did in game 1. As "finesse" as everyone says GS is, they're hard to drive by and it doesn't help when that dummy Lebron keeps going left when he's RIGHT HANDED!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
BTW. Iguana is really pissing me off. I used to be a big Sixers fan and that dude was just another guy with Philly. Now he's playing like a dude possessed in this series.

P.S. I really hate that skeleton looking turd, Curry.

Reply/Quote
Very frustrating game tonight by the cavs tonight. There bodies are failing them right now but damn there giving everything they have to give.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I don't really even care about the NBA, I think its a complete joke. But I want anyone to win before the Cavs. Cleveland must always remain the factory of sadness and heartbreak that it is.
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2015, 10:10 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I'd rather see Golden State win because anything Cleveland can eat a bowl of dicks....but I do think the LeBrons will win.  I do think the series will go to 7 though.

***Something some of you may not have realized***  If Cleveland wins the title, it will only be the second professional sports title (the big 4) to come to Ohio in the last 40 years.

That's why I cling to my alma mater's 2 National Championships in football.  I was alive for the Big Red Machine, but don't remember their titles.  The 1990 Reds, 02 & 14 Buckeyes are all I have.  I'd love to see the Cavs pull it off.

Hey Blatt...  Put Shawn Marion in the game already on Sunday.  There are a couple of other guys on that bench.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
3 mins left!!!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
The Cavs are screwed, bad luck for them that Curry picked now to round into MVP form.
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 01:36 PM)Beaker Wrote: I don't really even care about the NBA, I think its a complete joke. But I want anyone to win before the Cavs. Cleveland must always remain the factory of sadness and heartbreak that it is.

Boom.  I can't bring myself to root for success based in Cleveland.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
Don't get me wrong on this. I think LeBron is a great player. But he is only shooting .399 from the field this series, and few seem to mention it. He gets high marks for assists and rebounds though.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 12:12 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: Golden State in 6.  Lebron is a whiny baby.  Screw him and the Cleveland Knicks.

To update my post I will call Andre Iguadala as the MVP of the series.  Too the dude that claimed he was a bum, yeah you must have been a casual Sixers fan because Iggy was a many time all-star there and played with nothing but scrubs.  Anyhow, good to see Iggy force his way back into the starting lineup and good to see Cleveland look lost and stupid.

The only player other than Lebron to dominate the series for the Cavs has been Mozgov... yet he played like 5 mins the other night...  Coach Lebron is a ****ing moron.  Mozgov strong like bull.  

Tristan Thompson has been a machine on the glass, but Mozgov has been effective both ways.  If that balding moron in CLE wants to bring a title home he better keep Mozgov on the floor.  The Warriors have NOBODY to stop Mozgov.  Maybe the balding socially awkward idiot out in C-town is jealous of Mozgov's play?  It will be interesting to see how many minutes Coach Lebald gives Mozgov tonight.
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2015, 08:01 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: To update my post I will call Andre Iguadala as the MVP of the series.  Too the dude that claimed he was a bum, yeah you must have been a casual Sixers fan because Iggy was a many time all-star there and played with nothing but scrubs.  Anyhow, good to see Iggy force his way back into the starting lineup and good to see Cleveland look lost and stupid.

The only player other than Lebron to dominate the series for the Cavs has been Mozgov... yet he played like 5 mins the other night...  Coach Lebron is a ****ing moron.  Mozgov strong like bull.  

Tristan Thompson has been a machine on the glass, but Mozgov has been effective both ways.  If that balding moron in CLE wants to bring a title home he better keep Mozgov on the floor.  The Warriors have NOBODY to stop Mozgov.  Maybe the balding socially awkward idiot out in C-town is jealous of Mozgov's play?  It will be interesting to see how many minutes Coach Lebald gives Mozgov tonight.

They don't have to stop Mosgov...  He's guarding Iguadala who just sprints up the floor after misses, and the Warriors have a 3-1 break.  Mosgov put up 28 in game 4.  Iguadala had 22.  Guards and wings are controlling this series.  Cleveland only has one of those.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2015, 11:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Sixers fan since '81 when i also became a Hoya fan.

"Iggy" was just another in a long line of regular ole NBA 'guys'. He didn't do shit but be average for the Sixers. "made the all star team" Whoop de freakin doo. Congrats on calling Iguana the series MVP after he's done all that damage. That takes real courage and foresight. 

My dude called that bullshit weak!  ***** weak, you hear me!?!?!

Side note: It's good to see GS winning this.  Hopefully they can finish this game out and bring more sadness to the factory.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 01:36 PM)Beaker Wrote: I don't really even care about the NBA, I think its a complete joke. But I want anyone to win before the Cavs. Cleveland must always remain the factory of sadness and heartbreak that it is.

I'm not sure what the joke is.  Maybe you don't have a team to root for.
Reply/Quote
Congratulations to the Warriors, first championship since 1975. Golden State was the best team in the best conference. Could this be the start of a dynasty?
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2015, 12:23 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: Cool guy on the net?  When did I say that?  Glad you think my words on a message board try an implicate me as some kind of badass cool guy.  

Quote:To update my post I will call Andre Iguadala as the MVP of the series. Too the dude that claimed he was a bum, yeah you must have been a casual Sixers fan because Iggy was a many time all-star there and played with nothing but scrubs.  Anyhow, good to see Iggy force his way back into the starting lineup and good to see Cleveland look lost and stupid.

You're just too cool to look and see who said what. 

Cool guy

Reply/Quote
(06-17-2015, 12:58 AM)DaltontoKroftSBchamps Wrote: Could this be the start of a dynasty?

Calm down, bud.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(06-17-2015, 01:24 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: Check the dates on the post, shit for brains.  

lulz

Yesterday at 7am. After 5 games had been played. 

Reply/Quote