Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA Finals Predictions
(06-26-2015, 03:18 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: He doesn't.

Don't get me wrong guys like Kemba and Zeller are solid players and Frank may be as well but we continually pass on high potential players for college success.

The only bright spot of the offseason is the fact we unloaded Henderson(king of the deep 2) and Lance for some solid talent in Hawes, Lamb and Batum. We may have a team that can compete for the 8 seed in a weak division and just be stuck in mediocrity.
I recently heard that MJ thinks he can still beat most of the players on his team.  He said something along the lines of... I'd never play them because I don't wanna crush their confidence.  It's best to let them think that they are good. Smirk

I like Batum. The problem is that they need a legit go to guy.  They have a bunch of 3rd options.  At least they are the Hornets again.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2015, 10:01 PM)jason Wrote: I recently heard that MJ thinks he can still beat most of the players on his team.  He said something along the lines of... I'd never play them because I don't wanna crush their confidence.  It's best to let them think that they are good. Smirk

I like Batum. The problem is that they need a legit go to guy.  They have a bunch of 3rd options.  At least they are the Hornets again.

Same here. Maybe Al can rebound from a terrible year and all the new pieces suprise and we can make a little push but I wont get my hopes up.

Still bitter as hell we had the worst season EVER and still missed out on AD, lottery system is such a sack of shit.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2015, 12:48 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Same here. Maybe Al can rebound from a terrible year and all the new pieces suprise and we can make a little push but I wont get my hopes up.

Still bitter as hell we had the worst season EVER and still missed out on AD, lottery system is such a sack of shit.

I forgot they have Al Jefferson.  He is a stud.

I forget who all else was in that draft (Damien Lillard comes to mind), but I think they could have done better than Kidd-Gilcrist.  He's a solid NBA player, but wasn't he the 2nd pick or something.

Well, you could be a Sixers fan.  They suck, and now have 12 centers on their roster. 
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2015, 03:56 PM)jason Wrote: I forgot they have Al Jefferson.  He is a stud.

I forget who all else was in that draft (Damien Lillard comes to mind), but I think they could have done better than Kidd-Gilcrist.  He's a solid NBA player, but wasn't he the 2nd pick or something.

Well, you could be a Sixers fan.  They suck, and now have 12 centers on their roster. 

Your right could always be worse and atleast we have the Hornets back.

Also as for the draft since you really wanna depress me we could have had Beal or Lillard in 1 and got a defensive player in round 2 in Draymond Green that does everything MKG does. WE HAVE TO GO BACK Tongue .
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote