Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA Finals Predictions
2015 NBA Finals
Cleveland vs Golden State

These 2 teams met twice during the regular season with the home team winning each game
My prediction: Cavaliers in 7 in an upset.
Reply/Quote
I just don't know...  these teams are closer than their records would indicate.  I think it goes 7.  I hope Cleveland wins, but I just don't know.  Ah **** it, Cleveland in 7.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Golden State in 6. Lebron is a whiny baby. Screw him and the Cleveland Knicks.
Reply/Quote
Cavs in 6. I have a feeling that Lebron won't let the Cavs lose.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Golden State. The Cavs ar basically Lebron and not much else.
Reply/Quote
CLE better hope JR Smith averages 20+ for the rest of the Finals or this shit is over in 5.
Reply/Quote
Cleveland just won game 2 in OT. Refs were terrible!

series tied up 1-1
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2015, 06:00 AM)magikod Wrote: Cleveland just won game 2 in OT. Refs were terrible!

series tied up 1-1

Actually, the refs have been great.  They are letting it get physical which plays into the Cavs hands.  You gotta live with a non call or two sometimes.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2015, 10:23 PM)jason Wrote: Actually, the refs have been great.  They are letting it get physical which plays into the Cavs hands.  You gotta live with a non call or two sometimes.

Gotta agree with Magikod. They missed a blatant walk, followed .8 seconds later, by a blatant hack across Lebron's arm.

I hate refs, period. But those guys were especially bad.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
There should've been a call on Iguodala when he slapped LeBron's hands in front of the refs.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(06-08-2015, 11:36 PM)milksheikh Wrote: There should've been a call on Iguodala when he slapped LeBron's hands in front of the refs.

Lebron traveled before that anyways.

Warriors win the series because they can't count on Curry, the MVP of the league, going 5 for 102 every night like he did in game 2, which they still barely lost.

Lebron's the best player on the planet and he's still overrated.  
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2015, 02:01 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Lebron traveled before that anyways.

Warriors win the series because they can't count on Curry, the MVP of the league, going 5 for 102 every night like he did in game 2, which they still barely lost.

If they are allowed to guard him physical they can drastically lower his FG percentage thru the series.  No way Stephan Curry would put up the numbers that he does back in the hand checking days.  The refs were letting the Cavs tip toe that line.

Kareem
Magic
Bird
Jordan
LeBron
Duncan

Put them in whatever order that you want.  I'm not sure how anybody on that list could be overrated.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Game 3 is live now!
Reply/Quote
Cavaliers just won game 3! What a defensive effort!

Cavaliers lead the series 2-1. Next game is Thursday in Cleveland.
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2015, 02:01 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Lebron traveled before that anyways.

The guy does everything you a want a basketball player to do. Passes, scores, Defends, and rebounds at a high level. I am not trying to be rude but that is a pretty dumb statement that he is overrated.
J24

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 01:03 AM)magikod Wrote: Cavaliers just won game 3! What a defensive effort!

Cavaliers lead the series 2-1. Next game is Thursday in Cleveland.

Amazing performance for three quarters but you can tell there tired by the 4th. Its been like that all series.
J24

Reply/Quote
I'm thinking Golden State in a sweep.  Break out the brooms, boys!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 04:00 AM)J24 Wrote: Amazing performance for three quarters but you can tell there tired by the 4th. Its been like that all series.

Yeah.  That 6 man rotation is just draining them.  Good thing Shumpert wasn't severely hurt.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 03:58 AM)J24 Wrote:  The guy does everything you a want a basketball player to do. Passes, scores, Defends, and rebounds at a high level. I am not trying to be rude but that is a pretty dumb statement that he is overrated.

I agree with this ^^^^
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 12:51 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I'm thinking Golden State in a sweep.  Break out the brooms, boys!

Huh?
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote