Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA Thread: The 2014-2015 Edition
Talk about all things NBA and discuss the upcoming 2014-2015 season.

Yeah! How about them Cavaliers? I guess. Not a fan myself, but this is an Ohio team, so ya'll probably like them.

Nice buzzer beater shot regardless.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Go Cavs!
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 09:05 AM)rungiorun25 Wrote: Go Cavs!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I watched the Warriors game last night, it was pretty good...

Splash Brothers at it again..
Reply/Quote
I'm hoping for Griz vs LAClippers and Wiz vs Cavs in the Finals. Pierce vs LeBron?...enough said. two bummed out PGs also...Wall may be out rest of season, Irving is playing on two bad wheels.

Wouldn't mind seeing Warriors vs LAClippers either, I just like the Griz because of Vince and Conley. But Warriors vs Clippers is more appealing. Clippers vs Cavs in Finals would be great! Warriors vs Cavs would be great if Cavs were healthier.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 10:04 AM)rungiorun25 Wrote: I'm hoping for Griz vs LAClippers and Wiz vs Cavs in the Finals. Pierce vs LeBron?...enough said. two bummed out PGs also...Wall may be out rest of season, Irving is playing on two bad wheels.

Wouldn't mind seeing Warriors vs LAClippers either, I just like the Griz because of Vince and Conley. But Warriors vs Clippers is more appealing. Clippers vs Cavs in Finals would be great! Warriors vs Cavs would be great if Cavs were healthier.

I want to see the Cavs vs Warriors... Now that's I call a game.. Curry, Green & Thompson vs James, Irving & Love/Smith.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 10:07 AM)milksheikh Wrote: I want to see the Cavs vs Warriors... Now that's  I call a game.. Curry, Green & Thompson vs James, Irving & Love/Smith.

Isn't Love out now? I think he had shoulder surgery.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 10:34 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Isn't Love out now? I think he had shoulder surgery.

Love is out for season..full healthy Cavs vs Warriors is good for the game

but CP3/Blake vs Kyrie/LBJ is more appealing imo.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 10:34 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Isn't Love out now? I think he had shoulder surgery.

Yeah, I mean't J.R Smith. Big Grin
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 12:30 PM)rungiorun25 Wrote: Love is out for season..full healthy Cavs vs Warriors is good for the game

but CP3/Blake vs Kyrie/LBJ is more appealing imo.

It sucks that Love is out. They had a legit shot at the title with him healthy. Kyrie is also injured right now but still playing. I would have loved to seen a healthy Cavs versus Warriors in the finals. Now, I hope the Cavs can get by the Bulls and then get lucky enough to draw the Wizards and Grizzlies. I think that is one of their only ways to still win it all.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: Derrick-Rose-Buzzer-Beater-Face.jpg]

That 3 pointer buzzer beater though...
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I enjoyed tonight's Cavs game...

LeBron was on FIRE!
Reply/Quote
Two big game 5's tonight. Atlanta survived Paul Pierce with the game winner by Al Horford. Has any 1 seed been more under-publicized and overlooked than the Hawks? They haven't been on national TV the whole year. If they make the Finals, they will have to spend the whole series just introducing the team. I'm thinking Memphis will pull the upset at Golden State tonight. The Grizzlies play good, physical team defense. Gasol and Randolph are so tough inside, and this may be the Warrior's one weakness.
Reply/Quote
Griz just couldn't keep up without Allen in the line up. I don't think they would have won with Curry shooting the way he does, but I expect this to go to 7. it should go 7!

Tonights games...I could see two easy blow outs for Cavs/Clips. The only way I see Cavs/Bulls game going is either a blow out by Cavs to close the series or the Bulls win a close one. Hopefully the first one!!

I think Clips close it out tonight, they don't want to go back to Houston when they had a 3-1 lead.
Reply/Quote
I can't believe the Rockets outscored the Clippers 40-15 in the 4th quarter without James Harden to take game 6. Epic comeback. Game 7 on Sunday.
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2015, 02:49 AM)DaltontoKroftSBchamps Wrote: I can't believe the Rockets outscored the Clippers 40-15 in the 4th quarter without James Harden to take game 6.  Epic comeback.  Game 7 on Sunday.

Lob city became choke city!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
i was getting extremely happy as I scrolled up my twitter feed this morning seeing the Clips up big at the end of the third...then got sadder as I kept going.

Cannot believe they blew that lead...with Harden on the bench!!

...game 7 in Houston...not a good thing for Clips, but they beat the Spurs in a game 7; and that is harder to do then to win in Houston for a game 7.

Cavs imposed their will on the Bulls after the first quarter and got the much needed punch from the bench; you will need that at least one game a series and luckily they closed it out early to get a few more days off until the ECF!!

Hopin the Wiz extend tonight, one because they don't play again until Monday and they will only get one night off between Semis and ECF...but also I want the Wiz to win the series. Paul Pierce vs LeBron is much better series then....Carroll vs LeBron.

Hope Griz extend too because I want them to win..but that game 5 in GS may have sealed their fate.
Reply/Quote
****! I ***** hate LeBron James! God damnit. If he wins the Championship though he did it all on his own this time around. I mean Kyrie's good, but he's not that great.

Shit ya'll don't know how much hate I hold against that prick. Most of it's because he's really good, but he's also a stuck up asshole.

Oh well good news for Cleveland fans if I hate someone tremendously and don't want them to win God ensures that they will win so I'm unhappy.
Reply/Quote
LeBron carried Miami to that 2nd championship... This won't be on his own. The Aussie saved the day last night. Mosgov is the heart of this team and JR Smith has been a pleasant surprise... I hated on LeBron too for 4 yrs., but he carried Miami half of the time.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I'm surprised at how soft the west playoff games have been, the East has been a blood bath in comparison. Interesting the two best defenses in the playoffs were both in the weak East.
Reply/Quote