Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA draft
Jordan Bone, 57th pick of the draft could be a big time sleeper.

He showed HUGE improvement from his sophomore season to last year. Almost doubled his points (7.3 to 13.5) and assists (3.5 to 5.8). Had one of the best turnover to assist ratios in the nation (school record 2.91:1). Then he absolutely blew up the NBA combine by finishing first in 4 of the 5 tests (standing vertical, 3/4 court sprint, shuttle run, lane agility).

If this guys is still improving he could be a star in the NBA. He was the third player drafted from Tennessee this year, but the other two are undersized post players whose games may not transfer well to the NBA (Grant Williams taken at #24, Admiral Schofield #42)
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2019, 05:45 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Jordan Bone, 57th pick of the draft could be a big time sleeper.

He showed HUGE improvement from his sophomore season to last year.  Almost doubled his points (7.3 to 13.5) and assists (3.5 to 5.8).  Had one of the best turnover to assist ratios in the nation (school record 2.91:1).  Then he absolutely blew up the NBA combine by finishing first in 4 of the 5 tests (standing vertical, 3/4 court sprint, shuttle run, lane agility).

If this guys is still improving he could be a star in the NBA.  He was the third player drafted from Tennessee this year, but the other two are undersized post players whose games may not transfer well to the NBA (Grant Williams taken at #24, Admiral Schofield #42)

bone was really good along with schofield (imo should've been drafted higher) and williams (also should've been drafted higher) barnes is a helluva coach. funny to me texas went shaka now rick is basically flipping them the middle finger. within two years he's already leaps and bounds above texas and their big 12 master the jayhooks. or as i call them woody woodpeckers.
Reply/Quote
The NBA is destroying itself. The inmates are running the asylum. It's a mess. Lebron started it all. Within a few years, it will be impossible to even care.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(07-17-2019, 04:52 PM)McC Wrote: The NBA is destroying itself.  The inmates are running the asylum.  It's a mess.  Lebron started it all.  Within a few years, it will be impossible to even care.

WTF???
Reply/Quote
He is going to need to be able to shoot the 3 if he wants to play with Zion if he does that he will be good.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Allez la France !

First time we beat team USA since they have NBA players.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote