Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBC's green zone
Because when then bright yellow line isn't enough...
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Fake greeniness. Sad.
Reply/Quote
So dumb and this game is boring.
Reply/Quote
The best invention since the pylon cam
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2018, 11:57 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: So dumb and this game is boring.

Total snoozefest.

Why do Thursday games always suck?

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2018, 12:19 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Total snoozefest.

Let's just hope next week's is a blowout by the home team.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Hopefully they'll highlight the LOS soon. Then highlight the QB like they used to do to hockey pucks on NHL broadcasts. Just keep adding unnecessary graphics.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Game worked out good for me. Was working during the majority of it and only caught last few minutes which were not bad.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2018, 10:13 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Because when then bright yellow line isn't enough...

What the hell is it even supposed to be showing ?

(09-07-2018, 12:19 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Total snoozefest.

9 out of 10 do ! I wish they'd drop them.

(09-07-2018, 02:18 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Game worked out good for me. Was working during the majority of it and only caught last few minutes which were not bad.

You got lucky, the first 55 minutes was like watching paint dry. I didn't hear the final stats buy right before halftime there had been 14 accepted penalties and 9 points ! 

Ryan is 1 for his last 20 targeting Jones in the redzone, the majority have been over throws. Perhaps Dalton can give him some pointers ? The Falcons have been horrible scoring for some time now. I'm not as scared of them as I was.
Reply/Quote
The reason Atlanta lost? Julio Jones.
Yes he had HUGE numbers, but if he is the only person making plays he are hurting.

OH and BTW, if they had a 6'5" wide out named Tate, they would have killed the end zone...

GO BENGALS!
Reply/Quote
Agholor caught 8 passes for a brisk 33 yards.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2018, 07:49 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: What the hell is it even supposed to be showing ?

9 out of 10 do ! I wish they'd drop them.

You got lucky, the first 55 minutes was like watching paint dry. I didn't hear the final stats buy right before halftime there had been 14 accepted penalties and 9 points ! 

Ryan is 1 for his last 20 targeting Jones in the redzone, the majority have been over throws. Perhaps Dalton can give him some pointers ? The Falcons have been horrible scoring for some time now. I'm not as scared of them as I was.

What did not work well was that I had Jake Elliott as my kicker in fantasy and would have thought he would do well in a boring game. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote