Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NCAA Softball
Judge me all you want, I'm hyped for the ladies where I work. We're hosting super regionals in the Division 1 tournament starting today. We have a higher percentage of women than men at the school and our women's teams often do better than the men's teams, but they get far less attention and so I get excited to see them do well.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
I just had to put this here for you all, since it was about what would be a local kid to some of you. http://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/high-school/kentucky-high-school/2016/05/31/holy-cross-grad-moran-reflects-softball-journey/85206366/
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote