Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengal Board Member Needs 7 More League Members
Bfine32 has a Fantasy Baseball League going on this site in Fantasy section. He has 3 so far and needs 10. Maybe 7 of you wouldn't mind being a part of Bengals Board League in Fantasy Baseball. I give him credit for doing this and it is FREE.

This may get moved, but with him trying to get members in less seen Fantasy section, I'm hoping some see this and join in so he can get this Bengal League up and running.

Go to Fantasy Leagues on this site and find Board Fantasy Baseball League post of Bfine32. Scroll down to a recent post he made with click on site. One member posted problem he had getting in, but I made a post suggesting how he can get on this site I got on last year.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Would love to, just don't have the time to do baseball.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Thanks to the OP. We have 4. If folks aren't into it, then we'll just cancel the league. I just do whatever I can to drum up interest on the message board.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I would but as with any fantasy league I join I would just lose interest by week two and y'all would hate me after I abandon my team and still win, lol.

Just kidding, I know I wouldn't win after I abandon the team it just sounded cool.

And yes, I would abandon the team so I can't join the league.

I do wish I didn't have the attention span of a goldfish though, I'm sure I miss out on a lot of fun.

I wonder if there's fantasy NASCAR?

EDIT: I just did a quick Google search and HOLY CRAP! THEY HAVE FANTASY NASCAR!
Lol, how stupid

EDIT 2: Can you believe they have Fantasy Fishing? http://www.bassmasterfantasy.com
Reply/Quote
I'd be much more interested in NBA but in any case, good luck fellas.
Reply/Quote
I like baseball ,but don't follow enough of other teams to reliably enough to pick the better players.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I'm in.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
Can I just have the entire Cubs organization?  Maybe sprinkled in with a few Orioles.  That's about all the baseball I know......Sorry.  I would be PATHETIC at fantasy baseball.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Do not worry if you don't think you'd be good. The best advice is just set your lineup and let it go.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
We only need 4 more to join up.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
When is draft?

I’m good at FF, never done Fbaseball
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2018, 10:39 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: When is draft?

I’m good at FF, never done Fbaseball

Thursday (tomorrow) at 6:45pm EST.

I've never done fantasy baseball before this season either, so it should be good for us all to learn as we go.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote