Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW FORUM URL
I had to email Jim Owczarski to figure out where this forum went. He said he got an email. Judging from the number of people currently on here, I'd guess most members didn't.

Thanks to all who make this site happen!

What's the word? How come it got moved and how can we make sure everyone is notified?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2015, 12:53 PM)kdgjr Wrote: I had to email Jim Owczarski to figure out where this forum went. He said he got an email. Judging from the number of people currently on here, I'd guess most members didn't.

Thanks to all who make this site happen!

What's the word? How come it got moved and how can we make sure everyone is notified?

I regularly provide content to this site.  I was a bit disappointed that I was not contacted.  Luckily Bengalzona and I are connected via facebook.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
In the options on the User CP, there is a box about being emailed by the administrators. Check to see if that box is checked or unchecked. I'm betting that is the reason an email was not received.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2015, 01:17 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: In the options on the User CP, there is a box about being emailed by the administrators. Check to see if that box is checked or unchecked. I'm betting that is the reason an email was not received.

I just checked...yes, it was checked. I got nada.

I'm not pissed, I just think this board is a good community and it's stuff like this that will cause people to jump to other ships. 

I enjoy this board and the one before it on the mother ship. I just want it to continue!

Again, thanks to those that make this happen. 
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2015, 01:23 PM)kdgjr Wrote: I just checked...yes, it was checked. I got nada.

I'm not pissed, I just think this board is a good community and it's stuff like this that will cause people to jump to other ships. 

I enjoy this board and the one before it on the mother ship. I just want it to continue!

Again, thanks to those that make this happen. 

Huh. Well, that seemed the most logical assumption.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2015, 01:17 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: In the options on the User CP, there is a box about being emailed by the administrators. Check to see if that box is checked or unchecked. I'm betting that is the reason an email was not received.

it has always been checked

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2015, 01:06 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I regularly provide content to this site.  I was a bit disappointed that I was not contacted.  Luckily Bengalzona and I are connected via facebook.

My brother from another... franchise! Tongue
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't have known if I wasn't in the "Official" fantasy league.
Reply/Quote
There was an issue with the old domain. We will have a new, permanent .com URL shortly.

At that time, I will be doing a mass email to inform everyone, as well as posting on Twitter.

However, not everyone checks their email regularly, so any help getting the word out (after I post the new URL) on Facebook, Twitter, etc...would be a huge help!

Thanks and my apologies for the inconvenience.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2015, 01:55 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: I wouldn't have known if I wasn't in the "Official" fantasy league.

That's where I first learned about it.  But I just checked, and I got an email.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I found out from Twitter is there any way we can get the old domain back?
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2015, 01:06 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I regularly provide content to this site.  I was a bit disappointed that I was not contacted.  Luckily Bengalzona and I are connected via facebook.

I sent out a mass email, but apparently not everyone got it. Maybe it's something that I did incorrectly in the email settings. I'll go back and double check. 
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2015, 02:00 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I sent out a mass email, but apparently not everyone got it. Maybe it's something that I did incorrectly in the email settings. I'll go back and double check. 

Thanks, Holic...
Reply/Quote

What?

I stood outside your house for hours last night waiting for you to come out so I could give you the new address. I even looked in all your windows and watched you eat dinner just take make sure you were doing ok. If you'd have just looked out the window what you were taking a bath, you would've known. I was out there looking at the site with the new address.

Mellow

PS, get that mole on your back looked at.
PSS, your street needs news lights.
Reply/Quote
I heard that Benton spilled Coke all over the server and shorted it. Ninja Ninja Ninja
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2015, 02:13 PM)Benton Wrote: What?

I stood outside your house for hours last night waiting for you to come out so I could give you the new address. I even looked in all your windows and watched you eat dinner just take make sure you were doing ok. If you'd have just looked out the window what you were taking a bath, you would've known. I was out there looking at the site with the new address.

Mellow

PS, get that mole on your back looked at.
PSS, your street needs news lights.

We ate out last night waiting to go see a house we are looking at buying....not sure who you were looking at but when I figure it out I'll tell them to call the police.   Cool

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2015, 02:33 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: We ate out last night waiting to go see a house we are looking at buying....not sure who you were looking at but when I figure it out I'll tell them to call the police.   Cool

You're gonna give the guy squatting in your house a heads up that Benton is stalking him?

So thoughtful. LOL
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2015, 02:33 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: We ate out last night waiting to go see a house we are looking at buying....not sure who you were looking at but when I figure it out I'll tell them to call the police.   Cool

Great. Now I feel creepy.

Sad
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2015, 02:00 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I sent out a mass email, but apparently not everyone got it. Maybe it's something that I did incorrectly in the email settings. I'll go back and double check. 

I got it.....and a facebook message from a fellow member.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
It was in my spam box ! But Wildcats Forever gave me the new address !

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote