Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW Head Coach
In the likely event we need a new coach. What about these candidates?
1. Adam Gase -Bears
2.Josh McDaniels_Pats
3.Teryl Austin-Lions
4. Pep Hamilton-Colts
5.Frank Reich-Chargers
6.Doug Marrone-Jaguars
7.Sean McDermott-Panthers
8.Pat Shurmur -Panthers
9.Chip Kelly- Eagles
10.Greg Roman -Bills
Reply/Quote
Ugh.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
Unless I'm mistaken, I don't think they can sceech another teams coach mid season. If Marvin gets fired, we have to temprorarily promote from within or get a coach that is retired.... (Gruden please)
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 05:34 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Unless I'm mistaken, I don't think they can sceech another teams coach mid season. If Marvin gets fired, we have to temprorarily promote from within or get a coach that is retired.... (Gruden please)

This team needs a Gruden type to light a fire under these players. It will never happen unfortunately.
Reply/Quote
Is this thread a joke? Many of those guys aren't even with the teams he has them listed with.
Reply/Quote
Gruden is making 4.3 million dollars a year doing what he's doing now. Basically his own boss! Unfortunately for us he's not going anywhere!
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 05:40 PM)Au165 Wrote: Is this thread a joke? Many of those guys aren't even with the teams he has them listed with.

Was wondering the same thing?????

Confused Hmm
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
Not a joke I was just curious as to what these coaches ( regardless of team affiliation) would bring to the table!
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 05:48 PM)firstand10 Wrote: Not a joke I was just curious as to what these coaches ( regardless of team affiliation) would bring to the table!

Well considering almost all of them just took new jobs my guess is almost all are off the table.
Reply/Quote
Matt Patricia
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
McDaniels isnt going anywhere. He will be given the reigns when B.B. decides to retire.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Fire Marvin, bring in Dave Lapham to finish the season as HC. Fire P.A., bring in Munoz to finsh the DC year. Demote or fire Lazor because he's just more of the same stepping up. Ask Sam W. to OC for the remainder of the season. With his health, I doubt he wants to be HC, but he would be awesome as OC.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 05:41 PM)firstand10 Wrote: Gruden is making 4.3 million dollars a year doing what he's doing now. Basically his own boss! Unfortunately for us he's not going anywhere!

There was once a day where a failed coach had to make it as an anylist.  Are we now having to wait for an anylist to fail to settle for coach pay?  Hope he pulls an Anchorman next San Diego game.
Reply/Quote
Gruden would demand to be paid...you think this dumbass is going to write that check or find the cheapest available.

We're talking about a multi-millionaire who won't go to Graeter's unless he has a coupon.

#CHEAP BASTARD

[Image: MikeBrown.jpg]
Reply/Quote
EXACTLY!
Reply/Quote
The simple fact remains that no matter who the head coach is, Mike Brown is still the owner. That is the greatest deterrent to this team every achieving greatness.
Reply/Quote
C'mon..Marvin is a great company man..He's not going anywhere until Mrs Lewis decides she wants him to go live with her on the French Riviera..
What kind of suppositories are you guys snorting these days?  lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 05:41 PM)firstand10 Wrote: Gruden is making 4.3 million dollars a year doing what he's doing now. Basically his own boss! Unfortunately for us he's not going anywhere!

They were talking on NFL radio a couple of weeks ago about the fact Gruden was wrapping things up with the network in preparation of a return to coaching. They didn't say where, but evidently there is word he is coming back. I suspect he would love to take over this roster that is already in place, save some linemen. Take this team and win a Super Bowl like he did in Tampa Bay. That has to be attractive to him.
Reply/Quote
Pretty sure Marvin has already chosen his eventual successor.

[Image: 1406590370000-Paul-Guenther.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 06:30 PM)Rattler Wrote: Gruden would demand to be paid...you think this dumbass is going to write that check or find the cheapest available.

We're talking about a multi-millionaire who won't go to Graeter's unless he has a coupon.

#CHEAP BASTARD

[Image: MikeBrown.jpg]

According to this website, Lewis is the 14th highest paid NFL HC. Sometimes the cheap mike brown argument is simply not correct
Reply/Quote