Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW MOCK!! MDM
1. Dawand jones-need I say more? Best RT in class.
2. Emmanuel Forbes -falls due to weight. Elite ball skills.
3. Tucker Kraft- fun fun player to project
4. Nathaniel dell- we get our wr4 who can make you miss
5. Mike morris- de who improved massively 21 to 22.
6. Deuce vaughn- great rb
7. Josh whyle- we cobble dip at te and get younger
Reply/Quote
We won't draft 2 tiny players who are lucky to be 160-165 lbs it won't happen. And in case you haven't been following Dawand Jones has refused weigh-in's and those are some red flags. Wouldn't shock me to see him fall out of the 1st round altogether.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2023, 01:20 AM)pulses Wrote: We won't draft 2 tiny players who are lucky to be 160-165 lbs it won't happen. And in case you haven't been following Dawand Jones has refused weigh-in's and those are some red flags. Wouldn't shock me to see him fall out of the 1st round altogether.

There has never been a starting running back under 180lbs. The only sub 180lb running back I remember being draft was the Steeler's Dri Archer but I dont think he ever did anything. Deuce Vaughn isn't even on my draft board.

3 sub 170lb players lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Most folks use the standard format of listing the player's position and school when posting a mock draft. If that is too much typing, a good old screen shot of your finished draft works really nicely.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2023, 01:20 AM)pulses Wrote: We won't draft 2 tiny players who are lucky to be 160-165 lbs it won't happen. And in case you haven't been following Dawand Jones has refused weigh-in's and those are some red flags. Wouldn't shock me to see him fall out of the 1st round altogether.

But he’s the best rt in the class. Need he say more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Best RT in this class according to who?
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2023, 01:11 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Best RT in this class according to who?

Ohio State homers.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2023, 10:40 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: But he’s the best rt in the class. Need he say more?

YES he does Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2023, 08:41 AM)Synric Wrote: There has never been a starting running back under 180lbs. The only sub 180lb running back I remember being draft was the Steeler's Dri Archer but I dont think he ever did anything. Deuce Vaughn isn't even on my draft board.

3 sub 170lb players lol.

Archer was electric he was just to small for the NFL.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2023, 01:53 PM)Whatever Wrote: Ohio State homers.

He was probably one of those guys bragging up Wyatt Davis a couple yrs ago who was a bust and already been cut once I believe.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2023, 05:18 PM)pulses Wrote: He was probably one of those guys bragging up Wyatt Davis a couple yrs ago who was a bust and already been cut once I believe.

He did advocate for trading back to take Wyatt Davis.  He also wanted Chase Young over Burrow(with the idea of taking Jordan Love) and was desperate for Haskins before that. 
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2023, 05:53 PM)Whatever Wrote: He did advocate for trading back to take Wyatt Davis.  He also wanted Chase Young over Burrow(with the idea of taking Jordan Love) and was desperate for Haskins before that. 

Sounds like somebody is suffocating on a nuts*ck Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Sick
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2023, 09:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Sick

Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Jones weighed in at combine. Why weigh in again?
(04-05-2023, 08:41 AM)Synric Wrote: There has never been a starting running back under 180lbs. The only sub 180lb running back I remember being draft was the Steeler's Dri Archer but I dont think he ever did anything. Deuce Vaughn isn't even on my draft board.

3 sub 170lb players lol.
He’s not a starter. He’s the change of pace back.
(04-05-2023, 01:11 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Best RT in this class according to who?

A lot of people?
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2023, 11:36 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Jones weighed in at combine. Why weigh in again?

To prove he can maintain a consistent weight.

Quote:A lot of people?

I suspect many teams don’t consider him the top RT based upon their scheme. I think he is in consideration for the Bengals, but I’m not sure he is the clear best RT in this draft class.
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2023, 05:57 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: To prove he can maintain a consistent weight.

He proved that at osu. Came in at 400, played entire career at 375.

I suspect many teams don’t consider him the top RT based upon their scheme. I think he is in consideration for the Bengals, but I’m not sure he is the clear best RT in this draft class.

To me he is. The sheer size length width feet nimble enough for his size, power etc etc
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2023, 11:36 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Jones weighed in at combine. Why weigh in again?
He’s not a starter. He’s the change of pace back.

A lot of people?

So then you should be able to list several, credible names or sites that bear this out right?

Reply/Quote
(04-11-2023, 07:58 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: So then you should be able to list several, credible names or sites that bear this out right?

I mean just off top of my head? The draft network
Reply/Quote

Why not weigh in again?  It takes, what, a couple of minutes?  The only reason not to is you're trying to hide something.
Reply/Quote