Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW MOVIE TRAILERS
The thread for newer movie trailers...movies that are upcoming or have been recently released.

For anyone that still doesn't know how to post videos, there are two ways...

Place these tags around the url... [video=youtube] [/video]

You can also click on the video icon above the text box, enter the url, choose 'youtube' and hit insert.
Reply/Quote
I'll start with this one. I'm a big Tom Hanks fans, and IMO, this looks very interesting.

Reply/Quote
Really want to see this one, but with the game tomorrow and honey-do stuff today, it'll have to wait for another weekend.

“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2015, 01:18 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Really want to see this one, but with the game tomorrow and honey-do stuff today, it'll have to wait for another weekend.

That one's on my list too.   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Here's another one I want to see at some point.  Got a little vertigo just sitting in the theater seeing the 2D trailer, so I may opt for the 3D version.

“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I love deep character development and relationships. If the movie is ½ as good at developing the rich relationship between character and viewer as the book was, then The Martian is going to be a spectacular movie.

Not to mention it has an amazing cast. Matt Damon, Jessica Chastain, Kata Mara (Zoe from House of Cards season 1 for those not familiar with her), Jeff Daniels, Michael Peña, and several others.

Reply/Quote
The Hateful Eight (hell of a cast)

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2015, 01:08 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The Hateful Eight (hell of a cast)

Definitely looking forward to this one.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
A couple of upcoming horror movies that seem like they might be worth a watch...

Reply/Quote
I can't wait to see this one!

[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2016, 07:48 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I can't wait to see this one!

In my mind, John Krasinski will always be Jim from The Office (one of my favorite all-time shows)...so it's always weird seeing him in other stuff. LOL
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2016, 07:53 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:

[Image: tumblr_m934hfztvH1r1ang0o1_400.gif]
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2016, 07:58 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: In my mind, John Krasinski will always be Jim from The Office (one of my favorite all-time shows)...so it's always weird seeing him in other stuff. LOL

Yeah, I think he'll be a little more hardcore than Jim.  Just have to try and block out the memory.
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2016, 06:50 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Yeah, I think he'll be a little more hardcore than Jim.  Just have to try and block out the memory.

I'm sure he'll do a solid job, he's a very good actor. 

However, as I'm watching the movie, I'll probably still be waiting for him to look at the camera and give the 'Jim face'. LOL
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2016, 07:02 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: However, as I'm watching the movie, I'll probably still be waiting for him to look at the camera and give the 'Jim face'. LOL

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2016, 07:02 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I'm sure he'll do a solid job, he's a very good actor. 

However, as I'm watching the movie, I'll probably still be waiting for him to look at the camera and give the 'Jim face'. LOL

I envy that man. He gets to have sex with Emily Blunt.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote