Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First full time Female coach
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000626344/article/bills-hire-kathryn-smith-first-fulltime-female-assistant-coach

Good for them. Hopefully it goes well and the players are respectful, always have to worry about how they act/joke with the opposite sex.

The end made me laugh though.

"Smith has her foot in the door and hopefully gets the opportunity to climb up the coaching ladder. If she does, she'll break ground each step of the way."

Get it? Their coach is Rex Ryan, and she got her FOOT in the door lol sorry couldn't resist
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Somebody has to cook for Rex.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 11:14 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000626344/article/bills-hire-kathryn-smith-first-fulltime-female-assistant-coach

Good for them. Hopefully it goes well and the players are respectful, always have to worry about how they act/joke with the opposite sex.

The end made me laugh though.

"Smith has her foot in the door and hopefully gets the opportunity to climb up the coaching ladder. If she does, she'll break ground each step of the way."

Get it? Their coach is Rex Ryan, and she got her FOOT in the door lol sorry couldn't resist

I'll never get tired of the Rex Ryan and foot fetish links. The guy used to have a framed picture of feet on his desk. Seriously.

The only way it'll get better is the day we find out that Bill Belichick is into furries.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Bengal Du Wrote:I'll never get tired of the Rex Ryan and foot fetish links. The guy used to have a framed picture of feet on his desk. Seriously.

The only way it'll get better is the day we find out that Bill Belichick is into furries.

What makes the foot fetish stuff even funnier is that his wife is far from anyone you would suspect to be into weird stuff. She blushes at almost everything.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2016, 08:08 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: What makes the foot fetish stuff even funnier is that his wife is far from anyone you would suspect to be into weird stuff.    She blushes at almost everything.

Not too surprising. Usually it's the bashful people who are crazy in the bedroom.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote