Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFC Championship Game: Cardinals @ Panthers Game Day
Lol, they're talking about "winning in a cardiac way". Carson brought Cardiac Cats along with him...
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
What's crazy is that no one even interviewed mike Shula as a head coach

Especially with that NDSU QB coming out as basically a cam clone.
Reply/Quote
Carolina will keep their whole staff together. Just insane.

Amazing no one waited for either their DC or OC.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2016, 10:32 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Here's their gameday thread, lolol:
http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?70933-***Cardinals-Panthers-2015-NFC-Championship-Game-Thread***/page45

"Wow the worst thing palmer could have done he did it." 

They now know what we know.

My favorite:

Where is PalmerCardinal now? No sighting of the ever faithful? Bet he never shows up here again

LOL
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Palmer has always been like this, going all the way back to his days at USC. He can look amazing for long stretches and he throws a spiral like none other. Then all of the sudden he'll just make some of the dumbest decisions out of nowhere.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Gamus Overus.

ARI looks like they are done.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Somewhere someplace Steve Smith Sr. is probably crying now.  Sad
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2016, 10:53 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Somewhere someplace Steve Smith Sr. is probably crying now.  Sad

Probably having a beer with Flacco watching the game.  
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
This is over folks.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
reuben.ahm Wrote:Here's their gameday thread, lolol:
http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?70933-***Cardinals-Panthers-2015-NFC-Championship-Game-Thread***/page45

Did I see Nately posting over there haha
Reply/Quote
this is and has been carolina's year apparently, nearly going undefeated and dominating almost every game they've played.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2016, 11:03 PM)WildCat Wrote: this is and has been carolina's year apparently, nearly going undefeated and dominating almost every game they've played.

Yeah I like them for SB Champs when it's all said and done.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
BonnieBeng Wrote:Yeah I like them for SB Champs when it's all said and done.

Great job calling them and Denver in the SB in the other thread Bonnie. I didn't think Denver could have won today.
Reply/Quote
they said it was the first time in the playoffs that both 1 & 2 seeds made the champ games. is this also the first time both 1 seeds have faced one another in the super bowl? i'm too lazy to look it up.
Reply/Quote
In case I've never said it: F. Carson Palmer
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2016, 11:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: In case I've never said it: F. Carson Palmer

i agree and have been saying it since even before he left the bengals. but, i kinda feel bad for him now as basically all of his receivers including fitz are dropping everything thrown to them and his defense is getting the ever loving shit kicked outta them.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2016, 11:06 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Great job calling them and Denver in the SB in the other thread Bonnie.   I didn't think Denver could have won today.

Denver has the best defense between them and NE, and NE has advantages at home that they don't have on the road.  What they are, nobody can say for sure, but they have them.  
Reply/Quote
:) Carson gets what he deserves haha fffin toolbag quitting biiiaaatchhh
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2016, 10:32 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Here's their gameday thread, lolol:

Most of them have given up, but a few of them are excited about that garbage time TD.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2016, 11:13 PM)WildCat Wrote: i agree and have been saying it since even before he left the bengals. but, i kinda feel bad for him now as basically all of his receivers including fitz are dropping everything thrown to them and his defense is getting the ever loving shit kicked outta them.

I'm not sure there is any circumstance that I would feel kinda bad for Palmer.

Now I love Fitz and it was almost enough to overcome my loathing of Carson and root for Arz; almost. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote