Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFC Championship Game: Cardinals @ Panthers Game Day
(01-25-2016, 12:08 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I think Katie can turn it around.  

She definitely can! The blueprint is easy: DO THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOUR FATHER DID! 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wow. I just sped watched it on DVR, and good lord Palmer was terrible. Just snowballed outta control there.

I was hoping for a Panthers Patriots Superbowl, as I have a feeling that the Broncos are going to get absolutely murdered by the Panthers.

That and I really wanted to see Goodell have to hand the Lombardi Trophy to Kraft had they won after that deflategate shullbit. LOL
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 12:13 AM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: She definitely can! The blueprint is easy: DO THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOUR FATHER DID! 

If it's like twins where they "skip" every other generation, i hope so. so far she seems to be why the marvin re-boot has worked. we'll never truly know until mike is dead though. and when he dies i hope the "curse" , be it bo jackson or just an evil-eye curse, dies with him.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 12:13 AM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: She definitely can! The blueprint is easy: DO THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOUR FATHER DID! 

Well, That's what Mike did.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 12:08 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: The Panthers are going to absolutely steam roll the Broncos. It's going to be ugly. RIP Peyton.

I think the Panthers win, but the Broncos D has shut down so many QBs this year including Rodgers and Brady. Newton is definitely different than any QB they've faced this season, but if any D can slow Newton down, it's Denver.

That said, Carolina has an elite defense as well, and I just don't see Peyton racking up points on them. His noodle arm allows defenses to stack the LOS for the run. Peyton was savvy enough to create some offense against the Pats despite his limitations, but I don't see that happening against a much more talented Carolina defense.

Panthers- 23 Broncos- 13 sounds about right to me.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Half the AZ fans want to get rid of Palmer and half blame torn ligaments in his finger. Too bad Carson didn't ask Ben how to heal torn ligaments in under a week.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote