Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFC Championship Game: Cardinals @ Panthers Predictions
30-16  Panthers
Reply/Quote
I say the Panther's D and Newton have a good day. Panthers 29 Cardinals 23
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I honestly think the whole 0 Playoff wins got to Palmer in the Green Bay game. I think he'll do ok, but have little reason to think he'll go to town on the Panthers defence as he may have to. 28-17 Panthers.
Reply/Quote
Panthers 31-19.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Panthers 35-10
Reply/Quote
Panthers roll.

Cards- 13
Panthers- 27

Forcing me to do something, I really-really-REALLY do not want to do. Hope Cam Newton wins a Super Bowl, cause I ain't cheering for the AFC in this one.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
15 games into the season the Cards looked like one of the biggest favorites to win it all.

Two games later they look like they are lucky to be in the Conference Championship game. They can't run the ball and Palmer is making a bunch of questionable throws.

Unless they turn it around and find their old form they will get blown out by the Panthers.
Reply/Quote
Cards- 25
Panthers- 24

Seahawks have had to play 4 road playoff games at 10am (PST) under Pete Carroll. They have a whole 0 points during the first half in those games combined while allowing 75 points during the first half of those 4 games.

I'm not reading too much into this 31-0 lead as much as I read into the fact that the Panthers were outscored 24-0 in the last half. They need to play 60 minutes, not 30.

I give the edge to the Cards.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote